Yu-Gi-Oh! 7 Trials to Glory: World Championship Tournament 2005 Game Boy Advance

• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Feb 15, 2005
8.7

1. JazmineC.
    Sep 7, 2005
    It's stupid and confusing.
  2. AlesH.
    Feb 24, 2005
    The best.
  3. ArmandoM.
    Mar 15, 2005
    This is the greatest Game in the entire World!
  4. Giautrinh
    May 3, 2005
    This game is fun and cool!! But it not really much new because there not that much place to go to. They should make a game that have continent and island that we could walk on and go around dueling in the oricalius. And there should be gaurdian monster!!!!
  5. DarthMallS.
    Jun 13, 2005
    It is fun to play in tournaments and enter codes in the cars machine. Best Yugioh gama that I Have ever seen!
  6. AbulA.
    Jun 2, 2005
    It's one of of the YO-GI-OH game i've ever played.
  7. MattC.
    Aug 20, 2005
    The best Yugioh game i've played. Better Graphics and everything. Go Go Go YUGIOH
  8. MikeV.
    Mar 21, 2005
    This game was the best yugioh game so far, and it was much better than wct2004.
  9. AshtonW.
    Apr 12, 2005
    It's the best yuigoh and gameboy advance game so far!
  10. GabinA.
    May 22, 2005
    The game is the best but it should have alot more people.
  11. Jul 19, 2011
    Maybe I'm exaggerating my score in here , but this freaking digital card game is addicting and fast paced than any other Yu-Gi-Oh game in my entire gaming life. I tell you, if you don't know how to play, you will learn in here, and you won't be disappointed .

#10 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2005
#18 Most Shared Game Boy Advance Game of 2005

1. After the initially painful learning curve, the game suddenly snapped into place, and things got fun; collecting the cards and participating in tournaments had great appeal.
    It's a strategy game with an enormous amount of strategy, but as far as teaching players this strategy...well, that's completely up to the player. One day Konami will realize that people aren't born with the inherent ability to play Yu-Gi-Oh and actually offer a tutorial for these "lesser" folk to sit down and learn.
  3. Trials to Glory can be a fun, and addictive strategy game for those willing to read the game's manual, are already familiar with this Gameboy Advance series, or are extremely hardcore Yu-Gi-Oh fans.