• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Feb 12, 2003
8.4

1. OthelloZ.
    Feb 26, 2003
    A glacial bore! You spend multiple turns doing NOTHING interesting, waiting for the "dice" to roll a needed crest. Monster battles are eternal stand-offs; there is no manual saving of your progress. NOT worth $30.
  2. JamesN.
    May 21, 2003
    This is one of the most boring games I have played. when do dice take part in a card game?
  3. JustinM.
    Apr 25, 2003
    Its hard just to get a good dice when you win. I have to buy most of the dice and the last tournament you can only win up to $2,000.
  4. Dec 9, 2011
    I think the huge flaw of the game is that its rather boring. Most of the time you dont get the die you need so you will have to go countless turns in order to get it and thats rather annoying. Also there are chances that battles can be completely one sided (based on luck but it can happen, it did quite a bit for me) and you can finish your opponent rather quickly. It was also pointless toI think the huge flaw of the game is that its rather boring. Most of the time you dont get the die you need so you will have to go countless turns in order to get it and thats rather annoying. Also there are chances that battles can be completely one sided (based on luck but it can happen, it did quite a bit for me) and you can finish your opponent rather quickly. It was also pointless to buy/add new monsters because you could easily dominate with the ones you start off with.

Overall it was just your average Yu-Gi-Oh game and nothing special.

After finally learning and understanding the nuances of the game, I was hooked on one of the deepest GBA titles available. The game has its flaws, but the plusses clearly outweigh the minuses.
    The game package is extremely enjoyable, and not a formulaic or routine game design. You haven't played anything quite like this one on the GBA.
  3. It's worth a look for the uninitiated as well (if only for its multiplayer mode), but it's not quite up to the standard set by "Advance Wars."