• Publisher: Atari
  • Release Date: Dec 2, 2003
8.3

1. Jan 16, 2012
    I like this game because it is the exact remake of the T.V show.I love this game, even tho it could be longer, its my favorite show, so im not complainin that much!
  2. Mar 5, 2012
    First off the critics are just stupid. why would they expect this game to have amazing graphics and a amazing combat system. It's a freakin GBA game not a console game. there are four buttons to use so why would they say the combat system is boring and repetitive. You can punch and use spirit attacks, thats pretty much what I'd expect yes the game could have been a bit longer but it does a good job of giving the player the main theme of the anime. Expand

1. The popular Japanese anime gets butchered here, and the in-game characters seem to have been modeled after the developers' nose goblins. [Mar 2004, p.93]
  2. There are a few great moments in the game that fans of the series will truly enjoy, but these moments are scattered far and between to make gamers want to stick with the game for a long period of time.
  3. A compass points to your current objective, but it's still easy to get lost in the game's complex levels. [Mar 2004, p.121]