6.5

1. TravisN.
    Oct 25, 2006
    This is by far and away the worst video game I have played in a long time. The graphics are bad on two levels... 1. The graphics are not appealing 2. Not only are they nor appealing, they are poorly drawn The game is so repetitious that even the biggest Avatar fan will soon get board. I will admit that the power upgrade system was a nice mechanic. Unfortunately, that does not carry the This is by far and away the worst video game I have played in a long time. The graphics are bad on two levels... 1. The graphics are not appealing 2. Not only are they nor appealing, they are poorly drawn The game is so repetitious that even the biggest Avatar fan will soon get board. I will admit that the power upgrade system was a nice mechanic. Unfortunately, that does not carry the game. My guess would be some game studio exec rushed this out to capitalize on the Avatar momentum. Here is a word of advice. A game that takes longer to release, but has great game play and graphics is by orders of magnitude better than getting a terrible game out quickly. With such rich material, this game had a lot of potential. What a disappointing experience. This is also a stain on the otherwise great Avatar franchise. They should sue for defamation of character! Expand

1. For the game's younger target audience there is a fun, easy going action-RPG and light-hearted storyline waiting to be discovered in Avatar: The Last Airbender, and one that lasts at least a good six to eight hours with plenty of optional side quests, mini-games and unlockable content.
  2. The bottom line is that diehard Avatar fans will probably be disappointed with the superficial storyline that lacks the charm of the original show, and newcomers will have trouble finding interest in the loosely tied-together missions.
  3. It's a prime example of the modern brand-endemic video game, focus-tested to death and then some. Whether you hold that against it or not is an individual decision. [Nov. 2006, p.83]