Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance GameCube

7.7

1. Nov 11, 2011
    Far better than the original Playstation 2 and Xbox Versions, see my review on the PS2 version to see what I mean. Sure it doesn't run at 60 FPS the whole time, sometimes even going down to 10 FPS, but it ahs far more saves which mean far more possibilities.
  2. B-Dog
    Nov 3, 2004
    I wish the gamecube would make more games like this. Fun to play multiplayer, and it never runs out. THe only complaint that I have is that they didn't make DA 2 for gamecube!
  3. Mithrend
    Apr 9, 2004
    Great game wish game cube had more like this title.
  4. RichardN.
    Apr 29, 2003
    Just a kicken game so fun to play a bit like diable lod so i love it.
  5. BarbaraB.
    Apr 26, 2003
    I enjoyed playing this game very much and I hope they come out with several more very similar except longer-playing and with many more character choices. I especially liked being able to choose which difficulty level to play - I am vision impaired with lazy eye so many times games are 200% more difficult for me than normal people. The Thieves Guild level where fairly precise jumps at I enjoyed playing this game very much and I hope they come out with several more very similar except longer-playing and with many more character choices. I especially liked being able to choose which difficulty level to play - I am vision impaired with lazy eye so many times games are 200% more difficult for me than normal people. The Thieves Guild level where fairly precise jumps at precise times were required was a nightmare though. I wish there would have been more character choices but it was interesting to play as each of those three. It was just right in beating the boss's too - not too easy and not too hard - I liked the balance in each difficulty level for all the characters. Expand
  6. DonethaG.
    Mar 14, 2003
    Great game, but very easy to defeat.
  7. RexN.
    Mar 10, 2003
    Great game. Some hard parts (like in the thieves guild, my friend keeps dieing) but a good and competitive game.
  8. JamisonS.
    Feb 18, 2003
    Great game.
  9. ZachL.
    Feb 11, 2003
    This game rules.

#22 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2002

1. Does have a few stumbling points, but challenges and entertains with exceptional graphics, and wonderful sound.
  2. Manages to walk the line between hardcore RPG and straight action. It’s fun and it’s polished – definitely worth your time as well.
  3. If you like your RPGs heavy on the action, Dark Alliance provides some great monster-kicking gameplay.