7.1

1. MikeM.
    Jul 9, 2005
    Overly linear, with a very limited number of kicks and punches as well as hardly any different enemies. Seeing Battyboy finish enemies with the same two finishing moves over the course of the entire game had me pulling my hair out by by the fistfulls. (Yeah, not to mention that I'm bald.) Overall a poor gaming experience.
  2. KarlM.
    Jun 26, 2005
    Requires no skill whatsoever to play, good for kids but as a game it shocks me that some reviewers have given this top marks.
  3. BlueFalcon
    Jul 30, 2005
    The graphics and presentation are nice, but the gameplay is seriously dumb. But I could see someone who hasn't played many games getting some enjoyment.

1. In the end or in the beginning if you like, Batman Begins is a good game, just falling short of great due to the linearity.
  2. Requiring only five to seven hours to finish, and having virtually no replay value, only the most dedicated fans should own Batman Begins.
  3. Where the game really succeeds, however, beyond providing a robust and solid, if unassuming model of explorative stealth and attack, is in fulfilling that old and oft-forgotten criterion - putting the gamer inside the movie. [Aug 2005, p.95]