Batman: Dark Tomorrow GameCube

• Publisher: Kemco
  • Release Date: Mar 25, 2003
3.2

1. Jul 3, 2016
    No tutorials when the game is complex. The controls are really bad. Graphics are good for a gamecube game. The game is hard cause it ain't playable. Plot ain't so bad but this game deserves to be skipped.
  2. Feb 8, 2016
    The game, let me just say that it is horrible or the worst game in the Batman video games series. Basically, nothing, well graphics were only good. I used to have it, but I sold it because the game is terrible.
  3. Aug 26, 2015
    Excellent graphics, cut scenes, presentation, level design, voice acting, animation, boss fights, musical score. So why do i give this game a 5/10. Because the camera, and controls are so awful that you cant even enjoy everything else. This is a great game plagued by game breaking issues that ruin the entire experience.
  4. XISMZERO
    Jul 10, 2003
    This entire package contends for worst game ever - it's literally unplayable. It's only saving grace is the London Philharmonic sountrack and the decent cinematics.
  5. musicmaniac1965
    Jul 6, 2003
    Let this game do what it does best: collect dust !!!!
  6. Dr.SiryesRaabhimself
    May 31, 2003
    The graphics are superb, controls and sound are very good, and its an insurmountably fun experience that makes you feel like you're in a movie. Awesome!
  7. DevonN.
    Jul 8, 2003
    This game is the biggest POS!! Horrible graphics, horrible control, I mean, do I really need to list everything horrible about this game. This game flat out sucks. Stay away.
  8. RobinG.
    Nov 21, 2003
    "Holy pile of crap Batman"
  9. TheJoker,ThePenquin,andtheRiddler
    May 16, 2003
    (no comment)
  10. ElToothy
    Jun 27, 2003
    This is the worst game I've ever been unfortunate enough to play. STEER CLEAR OF THIS!!!
  11. BatmanMonkey
    Sep 25, 2004
    It is cool only cuz its batman...
  12. CatwomanKyle
    Nov 21, 2003
    This game is harder than trying to bury a turd in a box of wet kitty litter, I'd rather cough up a hairball than play this horrible game, call Bob Barker whoever made this game needs to be spayed and neutered.
  13. GioD.
    Feb 24, 2008
    OH...MY...GOD. Kemco, what in the hell did Batman ever do to you for him to recieve this absolute atrocity of a game??? And what really, REALLY sucks is that we FINALLY get a Batman game that isnt based on any of the cartoon series or movies (a nice change of pace) but an actual COMIC BASED game. Here you have a Batman game that has fantastic production value (after seeing the intro you OH...MY...GOD. Kemco, what in the hell did Batman ever do to you for him to recieve this absolute atrocity of a game??? And what really, REALLY sucks is that we FINALLY get a Batman game that isnt based on any of the cartoon series or movies (a nice change of pace) but an actual COMIC BASED game. Here you have a Batman game that has fantastic production value (after seeing the intro you get really hyped to play, the story line was REALLY GOOD and would have done the Batman comic proud, and it had TONS of villians from the most famous to the most totally obscure) and what did Kemco do? COMPLETELY BOTCHED THE GAME. People, i'm not joking when i say that gameplay is broken from top to bottom. And the sole reason for this is due to the WORST camera views/changes in ALL of the video games that i have EVER played. I really CANNOT stress that enough. WORST..CAMERA..EVER. It LITTERALY changes the view every 2-3 seconds and when it does, your control set up completely changes due to the view that the camera gives you. So when your playing it you have to deal with the camera spazzing out consistantly while at the same time dealing with the ever changing controls due to the camera changing ALL THE TIME. And i wont lie, i beat the game, yes folks that not a typo, I BEAT THE GAME, but only out of my mad sense of loyalty to Batman. Otherwise, do everything in your power to avod this game. Talk about a huge letdown. Expand
  14. Dan
    Dec 21, 2003
    I think this is a decent game for all those dumb weiners that give this game a 0 are lazy bums that cant probably pass the game cause they dont got skills. This game is a good time killer if you want to waste some time overall this game has good action.

#30 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2003
#17 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2003

1. Graphics and sound quality were especially impressive, but its gameplay flaws destroyed any possible greatness it might have had.
  2. The gameplay here sucks. It is heinous, hideous, and despicable. The game's presentation, though, does shine through and makes the game bearable.
  3. The game’s presentation is nothing less than excellent, and its graphics and sound are great too. On the other hand, the control and camera are awful, and the gameplay often fails to deliver on its lofty intentions.