tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. MattS.
    Nov 4, 2003
    For Hardcore Batman Fans only! This game is fun, but only for the first day or two. After awhile the repetitive enemies, graphics, and animations get rather boring. The combos do the same damage as the regular punches and the enemies don't have that great of an AI. The only thing that spiced this game up for me was the co-op mode, so that i could play with my dad. This game is so For Hardcore Batman Fans only! This game is fun, but only for the first day or two. After awhile the repetitive enemies, graphics, and animations get rather boring. The combos do the same damage as the regular punches and the enemies don't have that great of an AI. The only thing that spiced this game up for me was the co-op mode, so that i could play with my dad. This game is so simple, that this is the only game my dad can play. The unlockable features suck. You unlock cover art,sketches and the worst unlockable ever is a gallery with pictures of Batman toys from mattel. You can also unlock a different costume for the 4 heros, batman,robin,batgirl, and nightwing. but they make you remember the old campy horrible tv show from the 70s that completely ruined the batman name. ( shivers). Adam West is as much as Batman as I am. So if you are a young fan, a old man who can't play games,a rookie gamer, or just collect batman stuff then by all means get the game, but for hardcore players like myself, spend your money elsewhere. Expand

1. This is definitely an experience that is best shared, but even if you are forced to play alone, you won’t find a more challenging or visually stunning Batman experience than Rise of Sin Tzu.
  2. It's ultimately a pretty basic beat-'em-up, but the strong production values and a solid combat system make for a gratifying experience.
  3. Certain aspects such as the graphics and the virtual simulated store have merit, but the gameplay itself doesn't push this game ahead of the pack.