8.9

1. Nov 11, 2014
    Battalion Wars happens to be my first video game, and even after playing a number of WII, Xbox and PS2 games, this one is still my favorite! Even after playing it for nine years, I still find ways to challenge myself by playing each level with a new strategy.
  2. Mar 17, 2012
    [Spanish] Battalion Wars es un juego que o gusta u odias, pero vamos, que no deja indiferente a nadie, la estética de dibujos animados trae consigo una crítica bastante potente a las guerras actuales con un guion soberbio, todo metido en un gran juego de estrategia en tiempo real, de lo mejorcito de Cube
  3. Jan 8, 2011
    The story mode of the battalion wars is intriguing, and the gameplay is active and fun. Introducing war in a cartoon way seems to work with Battalion Wars. New, exciting gameplay. A must have!

1. The action-oriented portion of the game works better than the strategic portion, which is hampered by a control scheme that's too simple to provide enough depth. The game's is also too short.
  2. The game isn't bad, but it's really nothing special.
    But, if you can get past the unnecessarily complex controls and obscene difficulty of said missions, you'll be rewarded with a rank based on the speed with which you completed your objectives, the damage inflicted on your enemy, and the number of letters you're gonna have to send home to your troops' families.