• Publisher: Atari

Jul 20, 2005
    It's Fantastic!!!
  2. TysonD.
    Dec 16, 2003
    this game is perfect do not mock critics are wrong this game rocks.
  3. AshleyB.
    Mar 20, 2004
    I can see why they say the game hasn't much depth, there is only one tournament mode, however there is lots to do in the way of creating a good blade, and great fun with friends. IMPROVEMENTS: the game would be much better with more stadiums to choose from, and proper big sized ones, with real landscapes like i the tv series, also a wider range of bit beasts wouldnt do to badly, but I can see why they say the game hasn't much depth, there is only one tournament mode, however there is lots to do in the way of creating a good blade, and great fun with friends. IMPROVEMENTS: the game would be much better with more stadiums to choose from, and proper big sized ones, with real landscapes like i the tv series, also a wider range of bit beasts wouldnt do to badly, but mainly, more things to do would improve it greatly. GOOD POINTS: highly addictive, a great 10-20minute laugh, awsome graphics and a great host of charectors. IF THERE WAS ANOTHER RELEASE: i would demand more bey parts, more bigger stadiums, more charecters, more bit beasts, and a better story line. the option to create your own charecter, rather than just chosing name and gender, ie: hair colour. the game would be amazing if there was different towns with different stadiums you could travel to, like in the well known pokemon games on GB!! ---gr8 game tho anyway--- Expand
  4. AndyE.
    Jul 4, 2005
    Why in the world are you guys so negative? It's a little short and easy but I still kind of like it.
  5. RicardoD.
    Dec 21, 2003
    This game rocks!!!! It's the best game i ever played from beyblade!!! People who mock about this game don't know how to evaluate a game well!!! I'm a beyblade fanatic!! =D
  6. IdrisD.
    Dec 5, 2004
    Absolutely rubbish i took it back it was so boring.
  7. JohnB.
    Mar 29, 2005
    This Beyblade game can be great fun if you can figure it out and start creating powerful tops. If it is your first time playing this, this game will be a waste of time, but give it a while and you'll get addicted. Personally, I would just buy some real tops at the store but this game can still be fun if you figure out how to play it.
  8. RjIce
    Nov 28, 2003
    So-so,kinda short should have more blades,characters,and have a story mode. Plus instead of just choosing bou or girl you be able to make feature detail and voice. And makeyour own bit beast to start with.
  9. TylerV.
    Dec 14, 2003
    This game was hard at first and then when i got the hang of it the game rocked!!!!
  10. ChrisM.
    Jan 13, 2004
    I dont care what people say this game is tight good graphics and the way it was made one of the best games for gcube this year.
  11. BobJ.
    Apr 16, 2005
    Wow!
  12. DemetriusR.
    Jul 24, 2005
    It's an okay to play game, but you should really try to go all out like the spiderman2 develors did to correct the mistake of part 1!
    Dec 13, 2003
    It's so much fun, im not a beyblade fanatic, just a casual fan, it does need to let you play a little more though like the critics said.
  14. Dec 24, 2010
    This game freaking sucks, and after playing through all the games I own lately, it has the undisputed title of the worst game I own. I have absolutely no idea why I didn't take it back, or freaking buy it in the first place. Look at the dates of these reviews, not a single person looking back at this game would give it a 5, let alone a 10.
  15. Sep 26, 2011
    Wonderful, wonderful game. I spent many an hour combining parts to make awesome tops to duke it out with. Had a blast with a lot of my friends who were just as much into beyblades as I was.

1. This game has no story, almost non-existent controls, pathetic graphics, and audio quality that will make you twitch in discomfort.
  2. He, who didn't get caught by the beyblade mania, will have enough after about 15 minutes, because there is just not enough depth in the game.
  3. It's not a horrible game. It won't induce sleep. The problem is that this isn't really a game! Just because a person controls on-screen actions with a controller does not give a piece of interactive software the right to be called a game.