Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds GameCube

8.4

1. Oct 2, 2013
    One of the best video games i have ever played- because I'm like the most major buffy fans in the world this game appealed to me- the game play is superb its a little scary in places but not horrific like silent hill etc. It's wonderful game 10/10
  2. SamD.
    Oct 12, 2005
    Some levels get repetetive but overall a good game.
  3. LaurenT.
    Aug 15, 2004
    This is a great game!!! It kept me entertained for hours on end. And it took me quite a while to complete. There are great fighting moves and combos! Over 200 in fact!!! And the characters even talk while you fight! There are great weapons like a stake (of course) spikes, shovels, hellfire guns, Holy water soakers, crossbows, axes and many more! This game is not just for Buffy fans, I This is a great game!!! It kept me entertained for hours on end. And it took me quite a while to complete. There are great fighting moves and combos! Over 200 in fact!!! And the characters even talk while you fight! There are great weapons like a stake (of course) spikes, shovels, hellfire guns, Holy water soakers, crossbows, axes and many more! This game is not just for Buffy fans, I recomend it to other people aswell. I loved this game and I think its the best game I have ever played in my life!!! If you have'nt got it you need to go out and buy it right NOW!!! Your missing out on loads if you don't!!! Collapse
  4. DustinH.
    May 26, 2004
    Great game, it takes wit. can anyone tell me how to defeat adam in level 11? email at harbiso2@genco.com thanks!
  5. MichelleS.
    Jan 5, 2004
    It IS really frustrating! I find my self doing alot of well this !@#$. I love it tough, it takes wits to play, so it' not as mind numbing as some games. Does anyone know where Faith is in level 5? E-mail me @ Chosen1313@aol.com if you know. I'll give you a cookie :)
  6. WillowFan
    Nov 23, 2003
    This is an amazing kick ass game!!!
  7. WarrickM.
    Sep 11, 2003
    Great like the show.

#42 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2003

1. games(TM)
    When you reach a dead end, it's usually just a case of retrieving a generic puzzle item from a conveniently inconvenient hiding place before continuing. Cue several minutes of primitive platforming and beating up the undead with a functional combat system before the next 'mash the Triangle button until you find something interactive' session begins. [Nov 2003, p.126]
    Not just a way to make a quick buck off of diehard Buffy fans, it's a game that is as deep and fun to play as anything else on the system.
  3. While the A.I. could’ve been stronger and there could’ve been more with the playable characters, Chaos Bleeds does a great job of appealing to fans and newcomers to the show alike. Adventure fans should look at sinking their teeth into this game.