Call of Duty 2: Big Red One GameCube

7.9

1. JackC.
    Jul 2, 2006
    A great game with a great plot, couldn't find a thing wrong with it. Loved It!
  2. ChrisP.
    Nov 2, 2005
    Great realistic interactions with your squad and terrain its like you're actually in wwll.
  3. AdamL.
    Nov 29, 2005
    Most Fun Gamecube Experience in my life! Thank you Nintendo for supporting the realese of this kick --- game!
  4. JeremyB.
    Dec 5, 2005
    Awesome Game! This is probably the best WWII Console shooter to ever come out for the current generation of consoles. Graphics, sound, presentation, and most importantly gameplay are all topnotch. The sheer scale of each mission is impressive. It reminded me of Halo how a mission would last for 40 minutes to an hour to complete. You are exhausted when they are finished. The story really Awesome Game! This is probably the best WWII Console shooter to ever come out for the current generation of consoles. Graphics, sound, presentation, and most importantly gameplay are all topnotch. The sheer scale of each mission is impressive. It reminded me of Halo how a mission would last for 40 minutes to an hour to complete. You are exhausted when they are finished. The story really makes you feel as though you are playing Band of Brothers the game. The voice acting from the Band of Brothers actors adds a lot of ambience. You actually feel a loss when your Captain or buddy are injured. If you are a fan of WWII shooters (as I am) or FPS, you need to pick up the game. The only negative I can give it is that it is over too quickly! I wanted another 5 or 6 hours of missions! Expand
  5. AlejandroR.
    Jan 18, 2006
    Some time fun but that all, is a game for pass the time without any challenge. Graphics are very cool mostly the background and the sky, texture are fine. The action is all over the game, but too lineal story. The A.I. is too poor, the soldier some times just stand in front of you waiting for your first shoot to start to shotting you, for the players of COD PC version this game gonna be a Some time fun but that all, is a game for pass the time without any challenge. Graphics are very cool mostly the background and the sky, texture are fine. The action is all over the game, but too lineal story. The A.I. is too poor, the soldier some times just stand in front of you waiting for your first shoot to start to shotting you, for the players of COD PC version this game gonna be a real deception, so better buy the COD 2 PC version and don´t make my mistake. Expand
  6. ThuanT.
    Nov 18, 2005
    This game really puts some meaning into WW2, it combines the intense firepower of all the Call of Duty games and combines with a good plot. Though the story is kind of short, it is a drastic game that takes you through the life of a true WW2 soldier.
  7. JeffA.
    Nov 11, 2005
    The WWII action in Call of Duty 2 is fast paced and frantic. You even fire at the enemy from tanks, boats and planes. The Gamecube is sorely lacking in the FPS department and Call of Duty 2 more than fills the void. Nonstop mind-numbing action. Pure adrenaline rush. Get this game !!!

#30 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2005

1. AceGamez
    A multiplayer deathmatch with bots would have also have been welcome, although I have yet to see any war game incorporate this feature, so maybe it's just not technically viable on current-gen machines.
    A brilliant World War II game and standout first-person shooter.
  3. The impression of war is always well intact in the game which is simply amazing. The actual gameplay is top-notch with tight shooting and controls making the game as approachable as possible.