Chibi-Robo! GameCube
8.5

1. TonyG.
    Mar 8, 2006
    this game is alot of fun. it is nice to see some quirky jap games come to the states. had a blast with mr mosquito, and this game in some way reminds me of it. great for all ages! and it seems like these games should be reviewed by people who like these kind of games. not people who like sports games and such. thats the problem these days. opinions are like assholes, everyone has got one.
  2. Sam
    May 4, 2006
    An abomonabaly bad mess that's about as fun as cleaning a clogged toilet with your bare hands.
  3. Designerwhite
    Mar 5, 2006
    The difference between reviewer scores and the player scores indicate to me that many reviewers are morons. They are sick of life, playing games, and all that is good in the world. Stuff magazine is written by 12 year olds. This is one of the best platformers since Ocarina of Time, and the graphics perfectly suit the storytelling. Great art direction make the title shine. This game deals The difference between reviewer scores and the player scores indicate to me that many reviewers are morons. They are sick of life, playing games, and all that is good in the world. Stuff magazine is written by 12 year olds. This is one of the best platformers since Ocarina of Time, and the graphics perfectly suit the storytelling. Great art direction make the title shine. This game deals with far more mature themes than any grand theft auto; reviewers who don't see that are absolute morons, period. Collapse
  4. Nov 5, 2013
    Don't be fooled by it's quirky robots and toys: This game is actually pretty good. How they took a mundane task like chores, and made it into a fun, sometimes dramatic, game is beyond me, but those crazies at Skip did. It. If you (for some reason) are looking for Gamecube games to try, give this one a spin. It won't disappoint... or maybe it will... It's an acquired taste.
  5. EricB.
    Feb 7, 2006
    I've never smiled so much while playing a game. Me and my girlfriend have been having a great time playing this game. Don't listen to Game Informer or any others that rate it low, this is a great game with nicely tuned controls and plenty of neat upgrades for your Chibi-Robo. It's not as easy as they want you to believe, but it's not hard either. The comments about I've never smiled so much while playing a game. Me and my girlfriend have been having a great time playing this game. Don't listen to Game Informer or any others that rate it low, this is a great game with nicely tuned controls and plenty of neat upgrades for your Chibi-Robo. It's not as easy as they want you to believe, but it's not hard either. The comments about graphics are unfounded as well, and show the problem with today's game industry. The graphics fit the title to a "T", and are fun to look at. This game is FUN; there's no way around it. You will smile when you play this game. But don't listen to me, at least rent it to see what a neat experience it is. Think Toy Commander for Dreamcast with a little robot and many more customization options! Expand
  6. DylanL.
    Mar 19, 2006
    When I got the game, I played for about 4 hours a day for about a week and a half. This was in late February, and I havent played it since. I just got bored.
  7. BoeManny
    Sep 25, 2005
    ITS awesome!!!!
    Feb 19, 2006
    Chibi Robo uses very stylish graphics for these modern times and portrays highly enthusiastic and emotional characters. highly recommended for cartoon lovers and videogame junkies that selectivly pick their games.

1. It has its share of quirks that do frustrate from time to time, but in the end the sheer charm, originality and fun-factor that Chibi-Robo exudes are uplifting enough to easily earn it my stamp of approval.
  2. Equal parts kooky characters, clever game design and addictive battery recharging, Chibi-robo satisfies that part of all gamers that simply wants a decent challenge, no matter what kind of cute wrapping it wears.
  3. In your travels you'll stumble upon and unfold an intricately spun web of character interactions, warmly drawn personalities every bit as rewarding to explore as the physical environments themselves. [Sept 2005, p.86]