Conflict: Desert Storm GameCube

8.4

1. ShaunD.
    Aug 22, 2003
    I don't know what the other guys are smoking -- this game is completely terrible. Everything about this game is flawed. I rented this game because the graphics on the box looked all right. When I got home, I had to excuse myself in front of my siblings for suggesting such a crappy game, and within four minutes of playing I decided to use my weeks rental of this game as a good use -- I don't know what the other guys are smoking -- this game is completely terrible. Everything about this game is flawed. I rented this game because the graphics on the box looked all right. When I got home, I had to excuse myself in front of my siblings for suggesting such a crappy game, and within four minutes of playing I decided to use my weeks rental of this game as a good use -- a door stop. Expand
  2. KennyH.
    Jan 6, 2004
    I found absolutely nothing good about this game. It was shockingly hard and crappy. After I was dissapointed by the single player mode, my brother and i tried 2 player co-op. WOW. That also sucked. So, never play this game if you are alive.

#34 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2003

Lacking in virtually every area. The graphics are terrible, the controls are clunky, and the gameplay is uninspired.
  2. You can switch between any soldier in the four-person British SAS or American Delta Force units, firing all manner of weapons at surprisingly well-coordinated Iraqi forces (not civilians), blowing up bridges (not mosques), and rescuing P.O.W.'s (not Jessica Lynch).
  3. GMR Magazine
    Players will find themselves replaying missions again and again because, as in real war, life is cheap and death is all too common. [June 2003, p.75]