Conflict: Desert Storm GameCube

8.4

1. Mar 19, 2014
    Отличный симулятор войны захватывающая,интересная игра и с интересной идеей для того времени с четырями персонажами имеющими разные классы: снайпер, командир(штурмовик), пулеметчик, разведчик. Мне она очень понравилась и по сюжету и сложности вот бы вышла новая часть.Отличный симулятор войны захватывающая,интересная игра и с интересной идеей для того времени с четырями персонажами имеющими разные классы: снайпер, командир(штурмовик), пулеметчик, разведчик. Мне она очень понравилась и по сюжету и сложности вот бы вышла новая часть.
  2. NoelN.
    Jan 2, 2010
    dis game isnt as bad as people say. its a great game. yeah sure it could be better but it is still hands down one of the best war game. Me and my sister still play this game even though we beat it like 15+ times. and if you find this game hard then im sorry but you just suck, it is not that hard and multiplayer makes the game even more fun to play. this game deserves more than a 4 or dis game isnt as bad as people say. its a great game. yeah sure it could be better but it is still hands down one of the best war game. Me and my sister still play this game even though we beat it like 15+ times. and if you find this game hard then im sorry but you just suck, it is not that hard and multiplayer makes the game even more fun to play. this game deserves more than a 4 or definately a 0. Expand
  3. DanielM.
    Nov 3, 2004
    Best war game out.
  4. KennyH.
    Jan 6, 2004
    I found absolutely nothing good about this game. It was shockingly hard and crappy. After I was dissapointed by the single player mode, my brother and i tried 2 player co-op. WOW. That also sucked. So, never play this game if you are alive.
  5. ChrisM.
    Nov 11, 2003
    This is a gr8 game. the co-op mode is excellent it it sure does give u value for money, ok the graphics aren't the best but still it has to be bought.
  6. GamerBoy
    Aug 31, 2003
    This is my favorite game. From the beginning to the end it was non-stop fun. I could not keep my hands of the controller. It was so tactical and it was a strategy based game. My friends and I played multiplayer and beat it. This game is nonstop fun. This game is one of the best real war time games of its kind. Loved it.
  7. Gametime
    Aug 28, 2003
    This game is one of the best games ever that i played for game cube. Me and my friends always play multiplayer i love having 4 people to control. Each character you control has their own weapons and features. The controls are a little tricky but overal a superb game. Conflict: Desert Storm is a strategy and shooter game. This was immediately added to my wishlist.
  8. ShaunD.
    Aug 22, 2003
    I don't know what the other guys are smoking -- this game is completely terrible. Everything about this game is flawed. I rented this game because the graphics on the box looked all right. When I got home, I had to excuse myself in front of my siblings for suggesting such a crappy game, and within four minutes of playing I decided to use my weeks rental of this game as a good use -- I don't know what the other guys are smoking -- this game is completely terrible. Everything about this game is flawed. I rented this game because the graphics on the box looked all right. When I got home, I had to excuse myself in front of my siblings for suggesting such a crappy game, and within four minutes of playing I decided to use my weeks rental of this game as a good use -- a door stop. Expand
  9. BillO.
    Aug 1, 2003
    Rented it and loved it, now we have to buy it. My roommates and I are hooked!
  10. AdamG.
    Apr 23, 2003
    I havent played the game but I wanted to but I have played similar games and I already know that this gamecube game will be the best game based on war....ever.

#34 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2003

Lacking in virtually every area. The graphics are terrible, the controls are clunky, and the gameplay is uninspired.
  2. You can switch between any soldier in the four-person British SAS or American Delta Force units, firing all manner of weapons at surprisingly well-coordinated Iraqi forces (not civilians), blowing up bridges (not mosques), and rescuing P.O.W.'s (not Jessica Lynch).
  3. GMR Magazine
    Players will find themselves replaying missions again and again because, as in real war, life is cheap and death is all too common. [June 2003, p.75]