9.1

1. Feb 1, 2014
    Surprisingly one of my favourite Mario games, I really love this game. The story is ok for a game, but it is good for a Mario game, and the best I have seen in any dancing game. I started playing this and before I knew it, over 2 hours had passed. Both Mario and Luigi are playable in story mode. I love this game, I really do.
  2. Nov 10, 2011
    This game is possibly the only recent Mario game you could finish in one hour. But that doesn't mean that it's bad. I think that the mat is the bad part. Is there anyone besides me who found that the DDR:MM mat doesn't work that well? Maybe it's a defect, but the first time I played the game, I kept getting Game Over because none of the keys were pressing. But anyway, back to the review. The story is actually well-crafted for a DDR game. Waluigi gets his moment in the spotlight, but I would've wanted to see more of Waluigi in the game. The villains' snappy and witty dialogue really give the game its angst. The music is also great for nostalgia-philes. But the beautiful and happy ending will make you remember this game for a long time. Maybe,just maybe, you'll push aside Resident Evil Zero and Wave Race: Blue Storm, so that you can reach this game in your shelf. Put it in the GameCube, and relive the magic of Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix...oh, and Toad is a sidekick for the first time since Super Mario Bros. 2. Expand
  3. Aug 12, 2013
    I loved this game as a kid. The reason being not that I loved Mario, but I had never known about this type of game before. It was awesome and had some memorable moments. I liked the fast songs the best, since my way of "dancing" was highly unorthodox. Spent a lot of time with this game

1. As a dancing game beginner, the accessible approach to Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix hooked me more than any of the other games in the series.
  2. Konami's massively hip dancer comes out for the Cube, as Mario does the boogie to classic Nintendo tunes. A solid choice for music-hungry fans.
  3. For the poor, deprived Cube owners out there that have been thus far denied the chance to strut their stuff in front of their TV, this is easily the best Dancing Stage title on any platform.