8.3

1. MimiJ.
    Jun 11, 2005
    Its hard to beat because there isn't any cheats yet and the enemys are to hard to beat!!!How do you beat this game HELP!!!
  2. AlexM.
    Jun 17, 2005
    It's cool.
  3. JoeyG.
    Jun 17, 2006
    This game is one of the best I have ever plaied keep on maken fun digigmon games.
  4. Cody
    Jun 4, 2005
    It's the best digimon game of all time the graphics are amazing and its totally fun.
  5. MatU.
    Aug 15, 2005
    This game is fun no matter what those dumb critics say!!!
  6. DragonKnightofFinalFantasy
    Aug 3, 2005
    (I'm back I guess :p) This doesn't suck as much as I thought it would which shocked me since all other Digimon World games really stunk. The graphics aren't that great the enviroments are very plain and drap (namely the duengons) and the character models are okay. The sound had its ups and downs some songs you liked, most you didn't or you don't remember them (I'm back I guess :p) This doesn't suck as much as I thought it would which shocked me since all other Digimon World games really stunk. The graphics aren't that great the enviroments are very plain and drap (namely the duengons) and the character models are okay. The sound had its ups and downs some songs you liked, most you didn't or you don't remember them because it didn't grab you. The gameplay is fun though a bit monotous at times. The hit and run tatics are all you really need to get by but you have many weapon types and moves at your disposal its a bit of a Gauntlet rip-off but its still fun and its fun in Co-Op too. Its a very medicore game but its worth a rental. Expand
  7. Digna
    Jun 14, 2005
    This is the best game I EVER played!!!!
  8. JamesR.
    Jul 12, 2006
    fun, long game, with few frustrations. an excellent multiplayer game as well.

1. It's massive, it's fun and its multiplayer mode goes beyond that of a game designed strictly to appease Digimon fans. [July 2005, p.97]
    It has a wholly unsatisfying single-player game, made worse by a clunky camera and overly cheap enemies. It's also unbalanced, leaving players without any compatriots out in the cold.
  3. A dull and largely forgettable experience, which, considering the quality of the previous three Digimon World games, really shouldn't be too big of a surprise to anyone.