FIFA Soccer 2003 GameCube

7.8

1. RyanK.
    Dec 20, 2003
    I don't know what Keeper rush is and what team does David Beckham play on???? Otherwise it is the best soccer game ever.
  2. Jojo
    Jul 21, 2003
    The ball control is ridiculously simplistic compared to 2002, a far superior game. In this version the computer does almost everything. For example shooting is done almost entirely done by the comp taking away all pride in good shots. I only hope they do a better job on 2004. For now Ill stick with 2002. A horrible game.
  3. AntonioB.
    May 18, 2003
    Woa this is the first soccer game I have enjoyed in my whole life.
  4. OscarB.
    Feb 28, 2003
    Muy bonitos sus gráficos pero el control es penoso. Intentad cabecear un balón en vez de controlarlo. Es sencillamente INPOSIBLE.
  5. AleP.
    Feb 24, 2003
    Good game good graphics but is not Winning Eleven!!!!! can be better!
  6. Stephenthegreat
    Feb 11, 2003
    This is coolest game i ever played. Beckham's hair is updated and the best is you can choose jerseys for which team.
  7. BryanB.
    Nov 13, 2002
    THIS IS THE BEST GANE I EVER PLAYED IN MY F..KEN LIFE YEAAAA OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAYOLAY OLAYOLAY OLAY.

#36 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2002

1. A terrific game on this platform. EASports has nailed virtually every aspect of this game.
  2. No soccer fan should hesitate to buy FIFA 2003.
  3. The games flows nicely, control is accurate enough so that you're never left cursing your on-screen players, and the overall look and feel is very strong.