Frogger Beyond GameCube

• Also On: PC
7.2

1. DougV.
    May 3, 2003
    Graphic is good and it puzzle mazes are excellent. That was suppose be expected with orginal frogger game.
  2. Jul 25, 2016
    This game is better than the rest of the versions cause this game is AMAZING! The frogger series is a bit stall now and the game does get annoying but there is a lot of enjoyable things added into the game.
  3. Dec 18, 2016
    It's got good graphics and for the most part, good music. The gameplay is also good for the most part. But the thing that just about kills it is how hard it gets! I mean I'm talking just about Dark Souls level difficulty. I can't tell if it's from just how hard it is or how bad most of the level design is. The game is just too frustrating to be all that good. I was pretty disappointed. TheIt's got good graphics and for the most part, good music. The gameplay is also good for the most part. But the thing that just about kills it is how hard it gets! I mean I'm talking just about Dark Souls level difficulty. I can't tell if it's from just how hard it is or how bad most of the level design is. The game is just too frustrating to be all that good. I was pretty disappointed. The sequels are much better. Expand
  4. JohnH.
    Feb 13, 2003
    Be prepared to be frustrated in this game. The camera is insane, death gets very annoying, and the d-pad is also offers alot of frustration.

1. Frogger Beyond has far surpassed the expectations that I initially had for this game. Konami did an excellent job with recreating Frogger and creating a challenging puzzle game for the GameCube.
  2. Frogger Beyond brings the gameplay back to the frantic puzzle action that made "Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge" an enjoyable little title.
  3. Nintendo Power
    Three types of powerups give Frogger extra speed and strength. [Feb 2003, p.156]