Gauntlet: Dark Legacy GameCube

• Release Date: Mar 6, 2002
8.7

1. BrianA.
    Apr 3, 2006
    a almost perfectly made game definetly a must have on gamecube.
  2. AkhilM.
    Oct 24, 2004
    Fabulous.
  3. Mikkel
    Feb 22, 2005
    Why is this game rated so lowly? Its amazing!
  4. ChristopherS.
    Nov 17, 2002
    Filled with gold, power-ups, and some really awsome moves. One of the best multi-player games I have ever seen.
  5. ShawnT.
    Feb 23, 2003
    This game is an instant favourite of mine. When i first played it i noticed the same thing most of us would have....... the graphics suck which they do. But once you get into this game, you will be addicted. Me and my friends had a sleep over and we must have been playing this game for at least 8 hours. It is sooooo addictive. Go......BUY IT.....GO GO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
  6. BradM.
    Apr 27, 2003
    It's amazing!!!!! i couldnt believe how much fun it is, my friend and i had a sleep over, this game rox sooo much! we played for 13 hours straight!!!!
  7. LarryR.
    Jan 27, 2005
    I love this game, I don't grt tired of playing it. in fact it's almost the only one I play.
  8. BradW.
    May 12, 2002
    Too bad the graphics are below my expectations.
  9. jhorkmn.
    Sep 5, 2005
    the graphics reek, but i like this game. hack and slash it is. its fun, especially with friends. get 4, and have a blast! and you can always add to the immense variety by simply switching characters. many of them r different.
  10. DanielN.
    Jul 14, 2002
    This game is good and at some points bad my friend loves but likes sonic better. I am the same.
  11. Joe
    Oct 19, 2002
    One of the better multiplayer-games out there.

#28 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2002
#27 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2002

1. Exceeds the original arcade version by a mile and then some.
  2. A complete and pleasant surprise for me. It's not a thinking-man's game, but mindless fun has its appeal. The multiplayer aspect is good, too.
  3. An enjoyable home adaptation of the Arcade Gauntlet that just doesn't match the original...The single-player runs thin.