Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee GameCube

• Release Date: Oct 8, 2002
7.9

1. JohnN.
    Nov 2, 2003
    Very fun, has lasting play value. Many games don't. You can put this down for a week and come back and it's still fun, exactly what I look for in a game.
  2. MikeW.
    Oct 16, 2002
    I rate this game entirely on the muti-player perspective. Because that is what it is a multi-player game. The game lost points because it is homo when you start with only 3 monsters and every one else must be unlocked. Also the game could use King Kong. He is to great to just leave out. but when every one is unlocked you will have a blast battling against your friends.
  3. LizardMan
    Oct 27, 2002
    As you all know this game is one of the greatest games ever to come out. If you're a Godzilla geek like myself. But you don't have to be a godzilla fan like myself to love this game. Just play for fights or for destroying cities. Even Grand Theft Auto 3 fans will love it, just think you steel cars but now you're too big you get mad cuse you can't fit in them so you As you all know this game is one of the greatest games ever to come out. If you're a Godzilla geek like myself. But you don't have to be a godzilla fan like myself to love this game. Just play for fights or for destroying cities. Even Grand Theft Auto 3 fans will love it, just think you steel cars but now you're too big you get mad cuse you can't fit in them so you start breaking things. Lots of things, a cars. So many cars waer datroyed in this game that you can't steel them any more so you go to the next town. Expand
  4. Gameboybob
    Nov 30, 2002
    Well really once you think about it they should't of put the beam's in cuse if stuff in flying the guy alway's aim's for that. But other than that it's super fun. If you want really good multi-player godzilla destroy all monster's melee is you're best choice
  5. Godzilla
    Aug 24, 2004
    Godzillas awesome and this game makes hime cooler than he already is.
  6. JoshuaA.
    Nov 20, 2002
    This game is fun! Demolishing cities as well as using megaton monsters with their own unique skills and powers, need I go on? Sure the controls are different, but a true gamer can get used to this in a snap, and it all becomes much more enjoyable and addictive.
  7. GamecubeManKillender
    Dec 3, 2002
    All I can say is that this game is great! Oh and the graphics are great! Not to mention the multiplayer......I could go on forever (but I wont).
  8. Jun 28, 2014
    An easily accessible fighting game that almost anybody can jump into and understand. Players will need to beat the story mode many times to unlock all of the monsters, but it doesn't take away from the fun of the game. The greatest part of DAMM is that you'll feel like you're really a giant monster; something that most Godzilla games prior to this one failed to capture.

#24 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2002

Though it misses a beat here and there, DAMM ultimately rocks hard in the gameplay department.
    The best Godzilla game to date. It would be a good brawler even without the big green guy, as the fighting mechanics are solid all-around.
  3. Play Magazine
    The top dog in large-scale fighting. The fact that it's covered with melted Japanese cheese is merely icing on the cake. [Nov 2002, p.90]