6.7

1. DanielM.
    Dec 5, 2004
    Brilliant 10 times as good as n64 goldeneye.
  2. JoshH.
    Dec 4, 2004
    If your looking for awesome multiplayer action this is not the one. Go back to playing night fire. Without a radar in this game it gets old sneaking up on your friends and shooting them in the back.Where's the challenge? Campaign mode is ok but its missing something.
  3. MichaelW.
    Feb 17, 2005
    I thought the game was brillient and the shooting look realistic the explosions look real and the gun fire was brill i have even bought the both for ps2@game cube and i have not stoped playing the one for the playstation two i have nearly completed it i first rented it out to see what it was like and i enjoyed it very well the snipper gun is the best in the game next to the m4 and machineI thought the game was brillient and the shooting look realistic the explosions look real and the gun fire was brill i have even bought the both for ps2@game cube and i have not stoped playing the one for the playstation two i have nearly completed it i first rented it out to see what it was like and i enjoyed it very well the snipper gun is the best in the game next to the m4 and machine gun's and the explosions are like realistic the gun fire sounds relistic to. Expand
  4. JamesP.
    Sep 26, 2006
    I've played pretty much every Bond game since the original Goldeneye and I can conclusively state that this is the worst. Sooo repetetive. Enter a room, kill the guys, enter the next room, kill the guys, enter the next room.... Previous Bond games have had mini challenges and shootable objects and gadgets and vehicles and stealth and have basically been fun. Walking through 100 near I've played pretty much every Bond game since the original Goldeneye and I can conclusively state that this is the worst. Sooo repetetive. Enter a room, kill the guys, enter the next room, kill the guys, enter the next room.... Previous Bond games have had mini challenges and shootable objects and gadgets and vehicles and stealth and have basically been fun. Walking through 100 near identical rooms killing 100 identical bad guys is not fun. Expand
  5. MattR.
    Oct 30, 2007
    I think this franchise for the most part has turned out great games, leaving good memories to all gamers, but Rogue Agent not only fails to equate to EoN or Nightfire, its a miserable FPS altogether. The multiplayer function is the only saving grace of this game, allowing for limited entertainment, but entertainment nonetheless.
  6. BlueFalcon
    Dec 23, 2004
    Nightfire & Everything Or Nothing >>>>> Rogue Agent. This game is seriously uninspired. That's 2 series EA Los Angelos has butchered (Medal of Honor being the other one).
  7. Apr 9, 2012
    A rather simplistic FPS. There really isn't too much to say about this one. Great graphics, good gunplay and great environments. Splitscreen multiplayer is fun, but there's nothing outstanding.
  8. May 22, 2013
    I haven't played too many James Bond game but GoldenEye: Rogue Agent is not a good game and probably one of the worst first person shooters for the Gamecube. The graphics are lame and the controls are repetitive at best.
  9. May 9, 2015
    GoldenEye: Rogue Agent is far best 007 game i have ever player,
    the Splitscreen is fun too and modes are at best as well!
    the game however lacks bots but not really a big deal

1. Then there's the mostly drab level design, the 'who cares' story and the often repetitive gameplay.
  2. Rogue Agent is the result of design by committee: a safe, reasonably accomplished but uninspiring offering which neither excels nor progresses its genre in any way. [Christmas 2004, p.82]
  3. We're cataclysmically disappointed that Rogue Agent even exists. Just when it seemed like EA had pulled its socks up and become a real unstoppable force with games to match its resources, we get this ' perhaps the most cynical and cobbled-together excuse for a key release we've ever seen. [Christmas 2004, p.111]