GoldenEye: Rogue Agent GameCube

6.7

1. JamesP.
    Sep 26, 2006
    I've played pretty much every Bond game since the original Goldeneye and I can conclusively state that this is the worst. Sooo repetetive. Enter a room, kill the guys, enter the next room, kill the guys, enter the next room.... Previous Bond games have had mini challenges and shootable objects and gadgets and vehicles and stealth and have basically been fun. Walking through 100 near I've played pretty much every Bond game since the original Goldeneye and I can conclusively state that this is the worst. Sooo repetetive. Enter a room, kill the guys, enter the next room, kill the guys, enter the next room.... Previous Bond games have had mini challenges and shootable objects and gadgets and vehicles and stealth and have basically been fun. Walking through 100 near identical rooms killing 100 identical bad guys is not fun. Expand
  2. BlueFalcon
    Dec 23, 2004
    Nightfire & Everything Or Nothing >>>>> Rogue Agent. This game is seriously uninspired. That's 2 series EA Los Angelos has butchered (Medal of Honor being the other one).
  3. May 22, 2013
    I haven't played too many James Bond game but GoldenEye: Rogue Agent is not a good game and probably one of the worst first person shooters for the Gamecube. The graphics are lame and the controls are repetitive at best.

#21 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2004
#19 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2004

1. AceGamez
    Then there's the mostly drab level design, the 'who cares' story and the often repetitive gameplay.
  2. Edge Magazine
    Rogue Agent is the result of design by committee: a safe, reasonably accomplished but uninspiring offering which neither excels nor progresses its genre in any way. [Christmas 2004, p.82]
  3. games(TM)
    We're cataclysmically disappointed that Rogue Agent even exists. Just when it seemed like EA had pulled its socks up and become a real unstoppable force with games to match its resources, we get this ' perhaps the most cynical and cobbled-together excuse for a key release we've ever seen. [Christmas 2004, p.111]