6.5

1. May 22, 2013
    I haven't played too many James Bond game but GoldenEye: Rogue Agent is not a good game and probably one of the worst first person shooters for the Gamecube. The graphics are lame and the controls are repetitive at best.
  2. Apr 9, 2012
    A rather simplistic FPS. There really isn't too much to say about this one. Great graphics, good gunplay and great environments. Splitscreen multiplayer is fun, but there's nothing outstanding.
  3. Apr 9, 2012

1. Then there's the mostly drab level design, the 'who cares' story and the often repetitive gameplay.
  2. Rogue Agent is the result of design by committee: a safe, reasonably accomplished but uninspiring offering which neither excels nor progresses its genre in any way. [Christmas 2004, p.82]
  3. We're cataclysmically disappointed that Rogue Agent even exists. Just when it seemed like EA had pulled its socks up and become a real unstoppable force with games to match its resources, we get this ' perhaps the most cynical and cobbled-together excuse for a key release we've ever seen. [Christmas 2004, p.111]