Happy Feet GameCube
8.4

1. Apr 16, 2012
    I think that is a funny game, is not the better, but is funny, have cool moments, and is perfect for the kids, have a great gameplay, a great graphics. Warner do a funny game.
  2. Nov 10, 2011
    I don't hate many video games, but this is kind of a mediocre disappointment. I played this game when I was young, and that was the only time I played it, but then it was also pretty sloppy. First off, the rendering is terrible. I make fun of how the penguins talk by just swaying back and forth. Also, it's not as emotional as the movie is. Also, the pattern of the game gets boring after a while (dance, slide, swim, dance, slide, swim). The swimming parts are a total failure, being basically wannabe Super Mario 64s. The sliding parts are probably why I didn't give this review a 3. They are kinda fun, and they do put some adrenaline in your body. But not enough. The dancing, don't get me started. But sadly, you have. The dancing is basically what the developers thought would be the glue that holds the game together. But then why did they follow their stupid pattern?! Overall, it's one of the few video games I have finished, one of the only games I've finished in one day, and one of the saddest move video games I've ever played. But still, it's mediocre, so it's a 5. Ha! Expand
  3. Jul 4, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. terrible just terrible
    this was one of worst game movies that i have ever played, it gameplay bad but i giving it more a fair score it was a very disappoint
    4/10! JUST 4/10!
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. As a licensed product, it's mediocre, with enough charming moments to rescue it from the immediate bargain-basement abyss. But as a game, it's an absolute insult and more likely to put kids to sleep than it is to entertain them.