Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets GameCube

8.4

1. MichaelP.
    Dec 31, 2002
    I rented this game and beat it in one night.... now no game should be this way.... I am only giving it a 5 because I loved Quiddich! The game is worth renting, but not purchasing!
  2. Jul 21, 2014
    Este fue el único juego de HP que jugué y la verdad es que me gustó. A veces era algo repetitivo pero en general era adictivo y cada vez mas interesante. Lo malo era cuando te lo pasabas, que estaba un poco vacío. Aun así, no es mal juego.
  3. Mar 29, 2015
    I played the inferior ps2 versions which has a worse frame rate, load times, voice acting and graphics so the other versions get an extra point.

Decent adventure with some frustrating platforming and short length. Hogwards seems much bigger than it actually is and exploration isn't satisfying. A few fun levels where you learn and master your spells but they also don't have a final dungeon to fully test you with all your spells. Right when progression his getting it's stride the final disappointing boos happens and it's over.

The shining spots are the house points which actually matter and they can be earned and lost optionally. So winning the house cup at the end of the game is optional and must be earned. The collectibles are also fun with them being 100 hundred wizard cards with a simple illustrations and a small sentences of who they are.

The biggest flaws are the load times. Dear good they are long and consistent. 1/5 of my playtime was probably load times. the stealth sections will also angry some as getting caught actually costs you 5 house points which can quickly go up.

#19 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2002

It reminds me a lot of Zelda, actually, which is a great thing... A shining example of how licenses should be realized in videogame form.
  2. One of the best things about Chamber of Secrets is how close the developers stayed to the story purported in the book and movie without resorting to simple fetch quests and lame puzzles in order to integrate all the popular elements from the original plot.
  3. Nintendo Power
    Drawing strongly from the look and feel of the movie, Chamber of Secrets is a richly designed, wonderfully immersive experience. [Dec 2002, p.211]