• Publisher: Natsume
  • Release Date: Mar 16, 2004
8.9

1. Jul 14, 2011
    This game is legitimately one of my favorite games on the Gamecube, ever. For something, that is in it's most simplistic sense, a farm simulator, it never manages to get boring. I plan to buy it soon, for I sold my Gamecube years ago, and enjoy all the farming fun again. Excellent work!
  2. GriffinB.
    Jul 3, 2007
    This is truly a great game. It never gets boring. I like how your child can actually grow, unlike Friends of Mineral Town. Of all the HM games I have played, this was the best by far. Good job, Natsume!
  3. NikkiD.
    Mar 12, 2006
    I love it the people are great!this game is not in any way sexist like one of the voters said.
  4. ClintM.
    Feb 28, 2006
    I like this game because it is just like managing a real life. I like how you can sell things and order stuff in the ledger. I think The ledger could be like ordering things online or when you pick up your money from the dairy shipping bin could be like putting things on e-bay. It`s a realistic game and I like it.
  5. KirstieW.
    Nov 27, 2005
    the game is really cool but...after playing it for awhile its gets pretty boring but if u just go away for a while and then come back and play its not boring anymore.
  6. MelissaB.
    Aug 3, 2005
    I think it was really good! The girls were easy to woo and it was very nice. I liked it but it should have a little more characters and some more festivals! Other than that it was sooo cool!!!!!!!!
  7. ps--ADOREME..
    Jul 22, 2005
    I ink this game is very interesting. it has good graphics and it is very funt o play. i think that connecting the gameboy advance was very interesting as well..it's too bad i don;t got a gamebou advance....i am realy interested how to see the friends of mineral characters...too all those ppls who think this game was not good or fun..WTF!? why bother even PLAYING this sh*t then?! thisI ink this game is very interesting. it has good graphics and it is very funt o play. i think that connecting the gameboy advance was very interesting as well..it's too bad i don;t got a gamebou advance....i am realy interested how to see the friends of mineral characters...too all those ppls who think this game was not good or fun..WTF!? why bother even PLAYING this sh*t then?! this game is awesome..that's allt hat matters and this game bettrer and goes by quicker...X_x Expand
  8. GabrielN.
    Jul 21, 2005
    Its a really cool game because it never really seems to end, and its really cresative, because you cant just kill anything, and its kinda based on real life (exept for the harvest godess, kappas ect.)
  9. AllieM>
    Jul 20, 2005
    It is a great game but they should make more events and holidays, and you should be able to interact with people more. Also the horse should be brown not orange, but other than that it's wonderful. the dog should be able to have puppies then you could sell them to people in the town that would be cool oh and there should be another farm so you can sell stuff to each other that would It is a great game but they should make more events and holidays, and you should be able to interact with people more. Also the horse should be brown not orange, but other than that it's wonderful. the dog should be able to have puppies then you could sell them to people in the town that would be cool oh and there should be another farm so you can sell stuff to each other that would be great :) Expand
  10. AndyE.
    Jul 4, 2005
    Everyone that likes farming I suggest this game, it's really cool. By the way, if you want to be a girl, go and buy Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life (For Girl).
  11. MichS.
    Jun 24, 2005
    AAAAHHH! i absolutely luv Harvest moon! im goin on Ebay 2 get the old ones! all hail Natsume! PS: luv the graphics, and the cows kick @$$!
  12. AshleyM.
    Jun 22, 2005
    Awesome! Even though the game has glitches and stuff it's kinda fun just to try and find the glitches. It's a must have game. I'm only on Chapter 2 and I've heard Chapter 3 is terrible. I wish that you could be a girl and not have to wait forever for the girl version but I guess it would have taken the programmers a longer time to add girl stuff. I'm sure it will Awesome! Even though the game has glitches and stuff it's kinda fun just to try and find the glitches. It's a must have game. I'm only on Chapter 2 and I've heard Chapter 3 is terrible. I wish that you could be a girl and not have to wait forever for the girl version but I guess it would have taken the programmers a longer time to add girl stuff. I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Expand
  13. NUggyF.
    May 29, 2005
    Kewl game.
  14. DanielleJ.
    May 28, 2005
    I really like this game its fun with all the different things happening like lots of surprises the only thing i dont give it credit for is why cant you choose to be a girl or a boy i mean whats the deal with these boys girls can do the same thing.
  15. CarlyK.
    May 27, 2005
    This is such an awesome game! No blood or fighting just good wholesome fun!
  16. NicoleJ.
    May 24, 2005
    The best gc game i have ever played! Nicole
  17. ElmerM.
    May 16, 2005
    A good game but its needs more seeds that are on real life.
  18. KatieP.
    Apr 8, 2005
    omg! I loved this game! it was awesome. but like others had said, it can get pretty boring. but so far, really fun. and the little kid is soooooooo cute. well, Celia's kid. anywho, yea.
  19. Nevermind
    Apr 3, 2005
    This game does rock!You can make goals,you can't expect them to give all of them to you! That makes fun freedom in the game! There is one major goal, to make a great farm!
  20. TravisC.
    Mar 1, 2005
    This game ROCKS! The graphics kick @$$ too.
  21. GyroidM.
    Sep 2, 2004
    I really loved this game like the others but i think some of u r giving it to harsh of a coment to realise that u say thoughs thing because u r used to shooting and killing ....
  22. ChaseH.
    Jul 29, 2004
    1 word...AWESOME!
  23. KailyS.
    Jul 2, 2004
    This game is a mind-blowing experience and will be cherished for years to come. With its innocent nature and endearing environment, for those of us who prefer non-violent video games, this is sure to become a classic.
  24. MaxC.
    Jun 17, 2004
    I am a huge fan of Harvest Moon, and this game has something that is...new to the seris. Although it does not have all of the charm of the earlier games, it still is obviously part of the Harvest Moon family. It seems to emphisis the farming aspects more than social at the beggining.
  25. Ashley
    Jun 9, 2004
    Once you play this game, you get very addicted to it. If you like games where you can explore and stuff you will love this game.
  26. DarrenW.
    Jun 7, 2004
    This game is a must play to people who are inrested in harvest moon.
  27. Prophetian
    May 12, 2004
    It's one of the best games i have played ever.Great graphics and so much to do.
  28. JustinB.
    May 9, 2004
    Its a great game.
  29. T-WillyRockmandened
    May 5, 2004
    This has to be one of the best games ever. I rented it from game fly and I didn't know why, but when I got the game it was the best game ever. It's the best for game cube, but halo is still the best game ever.
  30. JohnB.
    Apr 17, 2004
    This game is good.
  33. RachelC.
    Apr 11, 2004
    This game rocks so much. To tell the truth this is one of those stay up till 3:30 am games! ive done it quite a few times and im only on my seconed year! so much damn fun. Apart from some misspelled words like *be*...they spelled it as B....very strange to spell such a short word wrong... anyhoo a definite buy, buy iy! you will love it...i married Celia!
  34. LianeW.
    Apr 10, 2004
    This game is the coolest Harvest Moon game ever!! I had to order is over the internet cause I just couldn't wait!! My favorite girl on here is Celia cause she kinda looks like me :D
  35. JackH.
    Apr 10, 2004
    Very fun and different.
  36. LeeL.
    Apr 3, 2004
    Ive really enjoyed the game so far and have been seriously hooked to it like every other good harvestmoon, I have especially enjoyed the fact that the game is not just about your farm but more about raising a family and using the farm to support them.
  37. CaronJ.
    Mar 26, 2004
    I love this game cuz Nami is HOT like ME!!!
  38. BrandonD.
    Mar 26, 2004
    This game is totally awesome!!
  39. TwitchY.
    Mar 22, 2004
    THIS GAME ROX
  40. ChrisB.
    Mar 22, 2004
    Rules.
  41. KristenS.
    Mar 21, 2004
    Although the idea of a farming simulation might seem silly and absurd at first, you would be amazed at the addiction that easily forms from the excitement you get as you catch a rare fish, or the surprise as you walk into the Chicken Coop to find a golden egg awaiting you. Natsume never ceases to create a serene and tranquil setting of farming life, although the farming work itself might Although the idea of a farming simulation might seem silly and absurd at first, you would be amazed at the addiction that easily forms from the excitement you get as you catch a rare fish, or the surprise as you walk into the Chicken Coop to find a golden egg awaiting you. Natsume never ceases to create a serene and tranquil setting of farming life, although the farming work itself might get a bit tedious. The things that set this HM apart from the other ones is a few key factors: 1. New fishing technique. 2. Instead of starting with a run-down and old farm, you start with a cow, 3,000G, and a whole pasture filled with grass. 3. Many new characters, each with their own likes, dislikes, and original personalities. 4. New ?dating? technique. Moreover, I could go continue to list positives. To put it simple, this game is not all lollipops and gummy bears. Even though Natsume has put their heads together and thought up some great ideas, they still did not take enough time to go through and fix spelling errors, or correct a glitch here and there. The detail put into the rooms and areas shows, balancing off a few things that they could have been improved. My biggest complaint would be the fact that although the shadows add a cute touch, terrain itself doesn?t give a shadow, making the illusion of, for example, while you?re standing beside a river, the shadow cast onto the river of you appears to be ?floating?. Nevertheless, I strongly recommend Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. Expand
  42. ChaseM.
    Mar 21, 2004
    There are so many options to make in one day its amazing!
  43. SuzukuT.
    Mar 19, 2004
    Better than anything i have ever seen!!! ^_^
  44. SteveK.
    Mar 18, 2004
    I gotta say one of the greatest games in hm history yet. GO NATSUMI!
  45. VincentV.
    Mar 17, 2004
    I just recently heard about this game. I've seen screenshots and such and I'm very impressed. Very few drawbacks, can't wait to get it!
    Mar 16, 2004
    The game just looks supurb. I have yet to get it, but it sounds great.
  47. JeffH.
    Mar 16, 2004
    This game looks so good. I think its will be the best Harvest Moon game ever!!!
  48. ZenkiA.
    Mar 16, 2004
    This game is really great i like this game even though i dont have it.......this game is the best of all the harvest moon games
  49. Anne
    Mar 15, 2004
    Even though i dont have the game yet it looks awesome!! i just got back from eb games and i cant wait!! Annie
  50. RikL.
    Mar 15, 2004
    This game looks totally exciting and I hope to play it soon if only the release date would not keep being pushed back...
  51. Ryan
    Mar 5, 2004
    jen a. they are making a version of the game for girls....it comes out later this year supposedly. Although i dont like to vote before the game comes out i will vote on this as i am a harvest moon fan and cant wait for it to come out.
  52. TerrinH.
    Mar 3, 2004
    I really want this game I have been waiting for this game for ages.
  53. kkS.
    Mar 3, 2004
    This looks like one of the best HM games yet. I really look forward to the GBA-GCN connectivity.
  54. LukeD.
    Mar 3, 2004
    This is one of my most anticipated games as of now. I like how their keeping all of the old elements, just improving them and adding more. My only complaint would be the short years (10 days for a season[4 seasons]) and only 3 brides to choose from.
  55. RonnieD.
    Feb 26, 2004
    This game looks so cool. But I think it is out on Mar.16 but.....I will wait.
  56. Arnout
    Feb 24, 2004
    This game is F...ing SWEET!!!!!!!
  57. CamA.
    Feb 20, 2004
    COOL!!!!!!
  58. BillA.
    Feb 17, 2004
    This game looks amazing. It seems sweet how you raise a kid. Also more animals and vegitables sounds fun.
  59. LizardG
    Feb 16, 2004
    Come on, people--you get to milk a cow, what's not to like??
  60. BouncerJ.
    Feb 8, 2004
    I love Harvest Moon 64, but never got the chance to play the PS1 or Gameboy versions. Can't wait for it to come out for Gamecube.....but will it come out for XBox and PS2 maybe? That would be sweet! They'd better not delay it again when March arrives! >:(
  61. AlanE.
    Feb 2, 2004
    I think this is a great game very addictive only slight downside is limited space to grow crops compared to "Harvest Moon Back to Nature."
  62. BrianI.
    Jan 31, 2004
    I heard about this new game in July or 2003, and waited patiently until fall when the Natsume website announced that it would be released in January or 2004. Long behold, January rolls around and still no new Harvest Moon. Two days ago I check the site once again and see that the drop date is March 4th. I've seen hundreds of screenshots from this game, and I'm quite impressed I heard about this new game in July or 2003, and waited patiently until fall when the Natsume website announced that it would be released in January or 2004. Long behold, January rolls around and still no new Harvest Moon. Two days ago I check the site once again and see that the drop date is March 4th. I've seen hundreds of screenshots from this game, and I'm quite impressed with the new look, except for the way the people look. It also appears that the world will be much more expansive rather than the usual tiny ones. Overall, I'd say it's gonna be great. Expand
  63. Raul
    Jan 13, 2004
    THIS GAME WILL TAKE TOOOO LONG!!!! ...although cool but... AAHHH!! I hate Natsume for that!
  64. JenniferH.
    Jan 9, 2004
    THis Game seems So Cool!And I may be a Girl but every Harvest Moon I have played has been Awesome and I can't wait to see what they have come up thus Time!!!!!!!!
  65. Mel
    Jan 8, 2004
    Harvest moon is the best of the simulation games i know we must wait a long time but it`s the best from HM so i can wait i`ll played them all and i know what i`m waiting for.
  66. LeighP.
    Jan 5, 2004
    I just heard about this game last week.It said it was coming out in march! That is just to long, so i did some research and im getting it next week! YAY! I looked at a bunch of stuff on it , the graphic r great,and the concept of the over all game is "wonderful" !
  67. ZackH.
    Jan 3, 2004
    this game is going to be awsome i've been waiting way too long i mean march is two months ahead but it's worth the wait.
  68. JamieW.
    Jan 2, 2004
    I have been waiting forever for this game!! Harvest Moon has always been fabulous. Even the Super Nintendo version was so awesome and exciting. I'm so excited about it being for Game Cube, and the best part is that the new release date (that horrible thing) is a day after my birthday! Woohoo, I can't wait to lay my hands on the new Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life.
  69. Jonathan
    Jan 1, 2004
    This game is going to be GREAT! I've played 3 of the other Harvest Moon games and I'm sorry I have'nt played them all. It's gonna have great graphics,40 people to interact with,and all new everything! this game will ROCK!
  70. SandraV.
    Dec 31, 2003
    I have waited TOO LONG for this game to come out, i mean, its obvious that its gonna be a great game, just as the ones before it, but... this is cruel... first they said that it was going to be out on summer 2002, then September 2002, August 2003, January 2004 and now... til March... NO WAY! I've waited to long...plis... i want it now...
  71. AbdulM.
    Dec 30, 2003
    I think this game will be a really good game but its taking to long like come on give it to us now ........p.s: please ill be ur firend (tic tok tic tok )well dats all 4 me dont be haten.
  72. Shawntel
    Dec 29, 2003
    This seems like it will be the best one yet! CAN'T WAIT
  73. BlazeBates
    Dec 24, 2003
    This game is the bomb. I got a sneak preview of it.
  74. JaradC.
    Dec 20, 2003
    One of the greastest harvest moon games out there.
  75. DanielH.
    Dec 17, 2003
    This is a hugely addictive game with crisp graphics and great gameplay. I would recommend it to all.
  76. Lazyvietnam
    Dec 16, 2003
    The previous HM games were so good i cant wait till this game gets out it will be a great game with over 40 people to interact with i cant wait.
  77. KellyMandy
    Dec 16, 2003
    This is probly the best game in the world I have played it on GBC,GBA,and on n64 I can't wait to play Harvest moon on my new gamecube!
  78. Cara
    Dec 14, 2003
    I think this game is going to be so cool!! I so cam't wait to play it!!
  79. ChelseyC.
    Dec 13, 2003
    Hey, Don't get me wrong, the other games were great but this one looks so muck better!!! I can't wait to play it!!!
  80. KittykatraThero
    Dec 12, 2003
    Harvest Moon is awesome for any people who aren't into too much action yet alot of drama.when is Canada getting this great game?
  81. Zachc.
    Dec 11, 2003
    I cant wait to play this game! i played the first harvest moon game and fell in love with it from the start!
  82. JacquesL.
    Nov 21, 2003
    The best Harvest Moon game yet!
  83. CrystalC.
    Nov 12, 2003
    YAY! i cant wait till I get my hands on this game! i love harvest moon!
  84. SexySi
    Nov 2, 2003
    I love these games... When will come out in the US!!! I need to get my farmmin' on!! :)
  85. Julie
    Nov 2, 2003
    This game is the best one! I know because I had already played the original version. Its just what they say. 10+
  86. JunieG.
    Nov 1, 2003
    This game looks GREAT! its so real i cant wait to play it!
  87. Billyboy
    Aug 19, 2003
    This game is awesome, and so were the other games in it's series.
  88. Bman
    Aug 16, 2003
    Looks great and sounds like it'll be a ton of fun.
  89. EricF.
    Aug 9, 2003
    I personally can't wait till September 4 when it comes out.It looks better than all the rest of the harvest moon games.
  90. Jrielmoon
    Aug 6, 2003
    This game looks better then all the harvest moon games yet! I'm a huge fan and can't wait to play it. I'm counting down trhe days! The whole design of the game is very unique.
  91. JimN.
    Aug 1, 2003
    All the other games were great and this one looks even better.
  92. Ivan???
    Jul 27, 2003
    This game looks great. Especially with the combined efforts of Ubi Soft and Natsume, Im sure this new Harvest Moon game will pull through to be great.

1. 8 / 7 / 8 / 8 - 31 silver [Vol 183; 16 July 2004]
  2. It's a life you'd want to live, and it's a truly refreshing escape from the pressures of reality into an imaginary utopia poised on the edge of an ocean.
  3. Much of the enjoyment comes from the awe and wonder at discovering the simple things in the world. Where previous Harvest Moon titles encouraged workaholic tendencies … the thrill here is in experimentation. [Apr 2004, p.105]