Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life GameCube

• Release Date: Mar 16, 2004
8.5

1. LeighP.
    Jan 5, 2004
    I just heard about this game last week.It said it was coming out in march! That is just to long, so i did some research and im getting it next week! YAY! I looked at a bunch of stuff on it , the graphic r great,and the concept of the over all game is "wonderful" !
  2. AlanE.
    Feb 2, 2004
    I think this is a great game very addictive only slight downside is limited space to grow crops compared to "Harvest Moon Back to Nature."
  3. Jrielmoon
    Aug 6, 2003
    This game looks better then all the harvest moon games yet! I'm a huge fan and can't wait to play it. I'm counting down trhe days! The whole design of the game is very unique.
  4. JamieW.
    Jan 2, 2004
    I have been waiting forever for this game!! Harvest Moon has always been fabulous. Even the Super Nintendo version was so awesome and exciting. I'm so excited about it being for Game Cube, and the best part is that the new release date (that horrible thing) is a day after my birthday! Woohoo, I can't wait to lay my hands on the new Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life.
  5. ZackH.
    Jan 3, 2004
    this game is going to be awsome i've been waiting way too long i mean march is two months ahead but it's worth the wait.
  6. Mel
    Jan 8, 2004
    Harvest moon is the best of the simulation games i know we must wait a long time but it`s the best from HM so i can wait i`ll played them all and i know what i`m waiting for.
  7. Arnout
    Feb 24, 2004
    This game is F...ing SWEET!!!!!!!
  8. TerrinH.
    Mar 3, 2004
    I really want this game I have been waiting for this game for ages.
  9. LianeW.
    Apr 10, 2004
    This game is the coolest Harvest Moon game ever!! I had to order is over the internet cause I just couldn't wait!! My favorite girl on here is Celia cause she kinda looks like me :D
  10. DragonKnightofFinalFantasy
    May 30, 2004
    It is a good game not as good as Back to Nature ( Friends of Mineral Town is the same thing with a different name to attract people cuz' most people don't bother buying remakes) I wish there was 5 girls instead of 3 and my complaint is WHY THE FVCK DO YHEY ALL LIKE FLOWERS all of them Nami only likes autuam flowers and the other two like flowers period it is stupid but I do like It is a good game not as good as Back to Nature ( Friends of Mineral Town is the same thing with a different name to attract people cuz' most people don't bother buying remakes) I wish there was 5 girls instead of 3 and my complaint is WHY THE FVCK DO YHEY ALL LIKE FLOWERS all of them Nami only likes autuam flowers and the other two like flowers period it is stupid but I do like that after marrige your wife won't spend the rest of her life in the house doing pretty much nothing and the same with the kid and the town is small yet it confuses me I really don't know where everything is I don't know where anything is! It sucks oh well it is a nice little game but I'll stick with Back to Nature (Friends of Mineral Town). Expand
  11. Ashley
    Jun 9, 2004
    Once you play this game, you get very addicted to it. If you like games where you can explore and stuff you will love this game.
  12. JunieG.
    Nov 1, 2003
    This game looks GREAT! its so real i cant wait to play it!
  13. ChelseyC.
    Dec 13, 2003
    Hey, Don't get me wrong, the other games were great but this one looks so muck better!!! I can't wait to play it!!!
  14. JaradC.
    Dec 20, 2003
    One of the greastest harvest moon games out there.
  15. EricF.
    Aug 9, 2003
    I personally can't wait till September 4 when it comes out.It looks better than all the rest of the harvest moon games.
  16. Jonathan
    Jan 1, 2004
    This game is going to be GREAT! I've played 3 of the other Harvest Moon games and I'm sorry I have'nt played them all. It's gonna have great graphics,40 people to interact with,and all new everything! this game will ROCK!
  17. CamA.
    Feb 20, 2004
    COOL!!!!!!
  18. RonnieD.
    Feb 26, 2004
    This game looks so cool. But I think it is out on Mar.16 but.....I will wait.
  19. BouncerJ.
    Feb 8, 2004
    I love Harvest Moon 64, but never got the chance to play the PS1 or Gameboy versions. Can't wait for it to come out for Gamecube.....but will it come out for XBox and PS2 maybe? That would be sweet! They'd better not delay it again when March arrives! >:(
  20. JeffH.
    Mar 16, 2004
    This game looks so good. I think its will be the best Harvest Moon game ever!!!
  21. VincentV.
    Mar 17, 2004
    I just recently heard about this game. I've seen screenshots and such and I'm very impressed. Very few drawbacks, can't wait to get it!
  22. SteveK.
    Mar 18, 2004
    I gotta say one of the greatest games in hm history yet. GO NATSUMI!
  23. Ryan
    Mar 5, 2004
    jen a. they are making a version of the game for girls....it comes out later this year supposedly. Although i dont like to vote before the game comes out i will vote on this as i am a harvest moon fan and cant wait for it to come out.
  24. JackH.
    Apr 30, 2004
    Awesome!!!!!
  27. T-WillyRockmandened
    May 5, 2004
    This has to be one of the best games ever. I rented it from game fly and I didn't know why, but when I got the game it was the best game ever. It's the best for game cube, but halo is still the best game ever.
  28. JustinB.
    May 9, 2004
    Its a great game.
  29. KailyS.
    Jul 2, 2004
    This game is a mind-blowing experience and will be cherished for years to come. With its innocent nature and endearing environment, for those of us who prefer non-violent video games, this is sure to become a classic.
  30. ChaseH.
    Jul 29, 2004
    1 word...AWESOME!

#1 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2004
#24 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2004

1. Weekly Famitsu
    8 / 7 / 8 / 8 - 31 silver [Vol 183; 16 July 2004]
  2. It's a life you'd want to live, and it's a truly refreshing escape from the pressures of reality into an imaginary utopia poised on the edge of an ocean.
  3. Edge Magazine
    Much of the enjoyment comes from the awe and wonder at discovering the simple things in the world. Where previous Harvest Moon titles encouraged workaholic tendencies … the thrill here is in experimentation. [Apr 2004, p.105]