Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life GameCube

• Release Date: Jul 26, 2005
9.2

1. KristyF.
    Jun 2, 2007
    I love this game. i notice ppl think 'been there done that' b/c its just like a wonderful life but that why i like it. cuz u already know everyone and what they like and the places to go. so u can get used to it quicker. This used to be the game i play 'when im bored' but im so addicted to it. im almost on my last year. i dont wanna die but im gonna get to the very end.
  2. MistyK.
    Oct 30, 2005
    I ~LOVE~ this game i love all hm games this is probly the best one because its more of a real life game like more people move in and out of your life it cant get any better.
  3. SamK.
    Aug 1, 2005
    Amazing playability. I sat for hours and hours with this one. It's all based on reality, and because it's so intuitive and satsfying to play you can't put it down. Entertainment galore! Don't miss this one!
  4. CourtneyS
    Mar 4, 2007
    i love this game!!..it has the best graphics and it looks sooo reall!!...i think that everyone should like this game....i used to have the old one with the boy in it..but the girl one is sooo much BETTER!!!..once i start playing this game..i cant stop playing it....there was nothing really that i disliked!!...everything was soo kooll...about how you go through life in steps..just like in i love this game!!..it has the best graphics and it looks sooo reall!!...i think that everyone should like this game....i used to have the old one with the boy in it..but the girl one is sooo much BETTER!!!..once i start playing this game..i cant stop playing it....there was nothing really that i disliked!!...everything was soo kooll...about how you go through life in steps..just like in real life..if anyone says that they dont like this game..there is somthing wrong with them!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  5. AnneliseH.
    Aug 13, 2007
    Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life is one of my favorite games yet! The character looks better than she does in other games, and the natural scenery is just amazing! I love how you can choose the gender and coloration of your cow, whereas in Harvest Moon: Magical Melody, your cow is the generic black-and-white spotted cow that remains genderless. Also, the fact that your son gets to Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life is one of my favorite games yet! The character looks better than she does in other games, and the natural scenery is just amazing! I love how you can choose the gender and coloration of your cow, whereas in Harvest Moon: Magical Melody, your cow is the generic black-and-white spotted cow that remains genderless. Also, the fact that your son gets to grow up during the game and can interact with you is also different from Magical Melody, making it seem worthwhile to take care of him and influence him on his future career. I'm sorry, Computer Games Magazine, but I strongly disagree as I feel that this game was worth every penny I paid for it. Expand
  6. Gen
    Oct 12, 2008
    this game is awsome. the only thing that could be changed is the amount of cutscenes. they need more i have played with every husband and love the animals
  7. KikisCat
    Oct 11, 2005
    I *love* this game! I absolutely love the graphics the seasons are all beautiful. There's so much to do and it never gets boring. This game RAWKS!
  8. HarvestMoonLover
    Nov 1, 2005
    it is the best game i ever played and i was so addicted to play. People who never buy this game buy it! it is vaulable!~!
  9. MadisonC.
    Oct 21, 2005
    This is the best game ever.i woould play it nonstop if i could. absolutly fun.i mean the best and i've played alot of video games and this is so my favorite game ever.this game gets 1,000,000,000points.thos game rocks.
  10. CynthiaT.
    Jul 11, 2005
    This game deserves a perfect 10 because of the graphics and the idea of the game which will make gamers want to purchase this game!
  11. VanessaD.
    Jul 30, 2005
    This game is based off real life. i give it a perfect 10 because there is always something to do.
  12. HannahS.
    Aug 19, 2005
    This game is awesome its the best game iever played!
  13. RachaelG.
    Aug 2, 2005
    I LOVE this game! It deserves a perfect score!
  14. J.C.
    Sep 7, 2005
    This game is not targeted for my age, so I had my sister tell me what she thought. SHe thought it was a very good game, especially since you could be a girl. She didnt like that you were still stuck in one town. Her vote: Very Good.
  15. KyleR.
    Oct 1, 2006
    This game is great but it gets tiring waitong for the next chapter, and winter to end so you can harvet fodder soI'm giving it a 9 and I'm not saying this because I'm a boy either.
  16. JadeL.
    Jan 4, 2007
    I give it a 10 because I love this game I own harvest moon the guy one and I personally like this one better, and it's not because I'm a girl or anything. I like it because there are some different features. I also like it because you can change your clothes!
  17. LuluK.
    Jul 20, 2008
    If I had to chose i would do 100/10 but it won't go up to it this game and all the oters are AMAZING!!! games i think they are 1# atleast in my book i love this game and you go through some real experancess that u think you are a farmer i love this game and the fact that they have soooooo many other harvest moon games and still make it so good is AWSOME!!!! it would make a long list If I had to chose i would do 100/10 but it won't go up to it this game and all the oters are AMAZING!!! games i think they are 1# atleast in my book i love this game and you go through some real experancess that u think you are a farmer i love this game and the fact that they have soooooo many other harvest moon games and still make it so good is AWSOME!!!! it would make a long list if i named them all and they all are FANTASTIC!!!! i could never think of a better game than this one so to all the people that don't like this game are jelous because they did not think and create this game so go get HARVEST MOON! Collapse
  18. KittyF.
    Oct 9, 2005
    I love this game. I have to play it everyday! My sons growing up very nicely and i cant stop playing! 10/10!!!! (Id give it a 100/10 if i could) =)
  19. AngelleM.
    Jul 11, 2005
    This game should be nominated best game of 2005!
  20. KaylieH.
    Jul 30, 2005
    The graphics are wonderful and all of the things they've added to from HM: A Wonderful Life, are so awesome. I love this game! It's the best game I've ever played.
  21. Summer
    Aug 15, 2005
    This game is the best game I have ever played in my life. If I could, I would rate this game 9,99999,9999,999,99.
  22. TsukiC.
    Aug 16, 2005
    A very good game! however I find it is almost an exact copy of the frist Harvest moon game cube game. On a good point this version does let me be a girl and there are many more cut scenes in this one. If this game was more orignal that I would have given it a 10.
  23. Kaylen
    Aug 25, 2005
    I love this game its funner being a girl in my opinion but i am a girl myself so that might be why... Natsume should add the option to change the guy characters clothes it would make it even more realistic.
  24. Angela
    Aug 26, 2005
    This game is really exciting for me! it is the best game ever, though i should say that if your into games like halo you shouldn't buy it. its rather for people who would rather play a game like sims then shooting games.
  25. AaronP.
    Aug 26, 2005
    I love harvest moon so much!!!!!!!
  26. MikeN.
    Aug 5, 2005
    An amazing game. Is very addictive too.
  27. AshleyT.
    Sep 26, 2005
    I absolutely love this game. I have both the first and second one. I like the second one person its in a girls perspective. It also has amazing cheats. I got it on the day it game out.I luv Harvest Moon!!
  28. TinaG.
    Sep 3, 2005
    This game is so ansome! This is a game where I can deal with real life except for actualy doing it.
  29. JessoBabePOPO
    Sep 4, 2005
    It is DA bomb
  30. JuliaV.
    Apr 27, 2006
    loved it! its so cute and adorable. Im like 16 and i play it all the time. I know alot of good cheats so email me if you need them.
  31. AmandaS.
    Jul 18, 2006
    i love the game i havent finished it quite yet but im working on it so if u read this take my advice play the game its worth it.
  32. MarinellaM.
    Aug 31, 2006
    I would give an 8.5, but I can't. I love the graphics, the animals, and the marriage and child system seem realistic. It may seem boring, but it gets really addicting trying to get money and getting the boys to like you. The music blends in with the backgrounds, and the viewpoint is much better! It's a big improvement, compared to the more friends of mineral town one.
  33. KassandraC.
    Jan 1, 2007
    This game is an amazing game. I think this because this has a bases to real life! This gives a mesage to all gamers to really find the one you love and everything aand to have responsiblity so thats why I gave it a HIGH 10! keep playing!
  34. MariaW.
    Jan 4, 2007
    I absolutely loved it! I have the old one (guy one) too and I like this one a little more. Even though some aspects make it more challenging it was still great. And since they made it so you could see what your child was good at and what your son preferred, it was better then just taking shots in the dark. Anyone who says there's no point to getting it if you had the old one should I absolutely loved it! I have the old one (guy one) too and I like this one a little more. Even though some aspects make it more challenging it was still great. And since they made it so you could see what your child was good at and what your son preferred, it was better then just taking shots in the dark. Anyone who says there's no point to getting it if you had the old one should have their head checked out! Expand
  35. ErinL.
    Oct 22, 2005
    This is truly the best game I have ever played in my life.
    Oct 29, 2005
    I love this game!! I love all the Harvest Moon games but this is one of the only ones for the gamecube!! Whoever doesn't like it must be a boy or a farmer hater!!
  37. TeannaW.
    Aug 16, 2005
    I LOVE thid game its 1 of the best games ive EVER bought.
  38. AbbieS.
    Aug 23, 2005
    I have this game trust me you`ll love it.I is like the old one but with a little twist.
  39. JennaJ.
    Aug 25, 2005
    I love it so much. I play it every day.
  40. Kitty
    Sep 15, 2005
    This is the best game I have ever played. I used to be addictive to Animal Crossing, but when I found this, I couldn't get my hands off it! 10 points! :)
  41. AmyB.
    Jun 26, 2006
    Harvest moon A wonderful life is pure fun. you play as a boy and a helper is almost always here to help! I've been playing it when my friend Amber comes over and we LOVE it!!! Great for kid of all age. I'm about nine and I've loved it since I was seven (when i got it)! and I can't wait to get the next one, Harvest moon another wonderful life when you play as a girl!
  42. LaviC.
    Jul 24, 2006
    This Game is AWSOME so KOOL its SWeet Im on the sconed year in fall And its so o so so so so so so so Kool. my favorite girl charactor is Flora. Shes my fav cause I like how she lookes and like her job and shes just so nice and kool. gustafa is so kool to because he reminds me of the 80s I also like Rock becase he likes to party and i chose him as my husband. If you play pick Rock or This Game is AWSOME so KOOL its SWeet Im on the sconed year in fall And its so o so so so so so so so Kool. my favorite girl charactor is Flora. Shes my fav cause I like how she lookes and like her job and shes just so nice and kool. gustafa is so kool to because he reminds me of the 80s I also like Rock becase he likes to party and i chose him as my husband. If you play pick Rock or gustafua because there so sweet and Kool. Expand
  43. Rebecca
    Dec 22, 2005
    This game rocks. I use to be addicted to animal crossing, but this is 10 times better!
  44. Terra
    Dec 24, 2005
    I played the first game even though I was a girl, Im really happy they made one for girls! its awsome and so is More friends from mineral town.

1. While nothing major has been modified, the game as a whole was good enough not to really need much fixing, except for a few minor tweaks with the interface. The game was fun two years ago, and is thoroughly enjoyable today.
  2. Aside from the fact that you play as a female character, life on the farm hasn't changed much, but Another Wonderful Life does bring to light a whole new side of the familiar characters from Forget-Me-Not Valley that fans of the series are sure to enjoy.
  3. This "expansion" is definitely more of a twist on a theme rather then an entirely new game, but it contains all of the charm of the previous games. The cartoony graphics are sure to please and the low-level existence is a nice change of pace from all of the gang violence and car racing that permeates most video games these days.