James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing GameCube

8.3

1. Feb 9, 2017
    I've played most of the 'James Bond' games that have been released over the years, and perhaps this rating might be influenced from me "growing up with it", but this game really is just 'the' prime example of how good 'Bond' can really be.
    Also helps that the gameplay is fun, the mission are structured beautifully, the difficulty is fair yet manages to scale perfectly into the end of it all, and that it's story and graphics still is appealing to this day -- as I still come back to this adventure from time to time.
    The extra stuff and bonus material you can unlock is really cool to (though I wish there were codes, as some 'platinum'-rank requirements are very, for-lack-of-a-better-word. hard. Skill-testing sure, but the option to skip them in some way would be appreciated. Also doesn't help that a 100% percent save doesn't exist on GameFAQs.) -- and the multiplayer, on both co-op and 4p-arena is kind of fun. -- Though, the arena/deathmatch/4-player vs modes were better in, for example, NightFire.

All-in-all, a game that really rocks. Definitely recommended.
    One of my all-time favourites.
  2. Oct 13, 2013
    Even though this was not the first third-person bond, it felt like a brand new franchise. The lock on aiming felt like an improvement over Nightfire's clumsy first person mechanics. The fighting is pretty well done. It is simple enough that you can usually accomplish your counter attacks and strikes. The multiplayer is only good for two people. The co-op campaign is great, the deathEven though this was not the first third-person bond, it felt like a brand new franchise. The lock on aiming felt like an improvement over Nightfire's clumsy first person mechanics. The fighting is pretty well done. It is simple enough that you can usually accomplish your counter attacks and strikes. The multiplayer is only good for two people. The co-op campaign is great, the death matches are awful. Expand
  3. RyanK.
    May 17, 2005
    "EVERYTHING OR NOTHING" is the best 007 game with explosive controls, riveting car/chase sequences and enough dialogue to charm non-fans of the action-hero and this is what you call dynamite-action!!!
  4. Uter
    Apr 13, 2004
    Multiplayer and aiming are very poorly done. But the single player is fun, and has high production value. Nightfire is a better game though.
  5. DennisvanT.
    Mar 8, 2004
    Mastergame.
  6. ProfessorFrink
    Mar 5, 2004
    This easily outstrips all the other disappointing 007 games (cough...ahem...agent under fire...cough..). For some reason though, I always get the feeling that the missions are too short, but that may just be me. I'm glad that EA has finally stopped making the fancy looking crappy excuse for gadgets and gave you just what you need. One criticism I would have to be the helicopter level This easily outstrips all the other disappointing 007 games (cough...ahem...agent under fire...cough..). For some reason though, I always get the feeling that the missions are too short, but that may just be me. I'm glad that EA has finally stopped making the fancy looking crappy excuse for gadgets and gave you just what you need. One criticism I would have to be the helicopter level (lv. 6?), that level sucks and the car level after The Ruined Tower, the time limit just isn't that fun. Still, excellent game. Expand
  7. DevonN.
    Feb 25, 2004
    This game rocks! EA has done an EXCELLENT job witht eh 3rd person perspective. The storyline, gameplay, graphics, voice acting, everything is great!
  8. JoeElK.
    Feb 6, 2004
    It Rocks!!!!!!!

#25 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2004
#18 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2004

1. Weekly Famitsu
    8 / 8 / 7 / 8 - 31 silver [Vol 792; 20 Feb 2004]
  2. AceGamez
    They haven't attempted to evolve the genre too much further, but the amount of polish, style and thought that has gone into the gameplay design and dynamics really shines through and this is a classily executed game that borrows from the elite of the modern industry and does everything with real panache.
  3. Particularly thrilling is the motorcycle chase on the narrow freeway, evoking strong visions of what EA could have done had it been blessed with "The Matrix" license.