tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. RyanM.
    Apr 4, 2005
    I don't make reviews often here, but the ones I do I make count. Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death is the absolute epitome of medioce. It is 20 bucks at reatail price, so that alone tells you to go into this experience not expecting much. You get what you pay for. Now Judge Dredd is not a bad game. the gameplay is solid and often very entertaining, to run around and shoot up all your I don't make reviews often here, but the ones I do I make count. Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death is the absolute epitome of medioce. It is 20 bucks at reatail price, so that alone tells you to go into this experience not expecting much. You get what you pay for. Now Judge Dredd is not a bad game. the gameplay is solid and often very entertaining, to run around and shoot up all your foes. But thats where it ends, becuase you look and realize the graphics are awful, the game is too easy, and their are many other first person shooters that far excel this one in nearly every way possible. With games like Halo 2, Half-Life 2, and the incredible Metroid Prime 2 on the market I find it difficult to purchase this one and put your precious time into it. So basically, are you cheap? Are you willing to settle for mediocrity? Or are you a BIG fan of the movies? You decide, but keep in mind you definitely get what you pay for. Expand
  2. DonaldR.
    Feb 19, 2004
    I got the European version, and this game is really kewl!!

1. Your main objective is the bane of the modern FPS: follow a little blue arrow while shooting things, with the odd escort or protect responsibility thrown in to make you turn around occasionally. It's average justice dished out to the licence, but nothing more. [Christmas 2003, p.121]
  2. A fun diversion for fans of either the iconic comic book character or the shooter genre in general.
  3. The Dark Judges do not conjure up the fear they bring to the comic and are too easily defeated, but still, it's Dredd done by Dredd people for the Dredd public, who will love it.