Killer7 GameCube
8.5

1. Oct 31, 2011
    if you like resident evil or action and puzzle solving adventures this is a must have......original and mad i LOVED this game
  2. Nov 16, 2012
    Well, this game isn't for all the publics... Its bizarre, gore, psycho, but I'm in love with it. Originally part of the Capcom Five for Gamecube. This is a action game, a survival horror. You can manage 8 alter egos with differents skills and skin. The version of Gamecube is better than the PS2 version.
  3. May 3, 2013
    What a game! For me, it's like a "Revolver" movie, if anyone watched. Surreal atmosphere, weird characters, interesting plot (with several layers), AWESOME visual style (close to both noir comic novels and some 80's anime) and, of course, music that suits the game ideally.

The title's incredible atmospheric power is derived from how the presentation is conveyed through gameplay, and how the resulting simplicity helps strip the pacing down to a fine line.
  2. Between gamers' potential lack of patience and the people needlessly dismissing the title after half an hour simply because it's 'trying too hard', many are going to miss out on one of the most unique and rewarding gaming experiences of the last few years. [Aug 2005, p.120]
  3. It's eye-candy from start to finish - sometimes you forget you're playing a game and feel like you're controlling the outcome of a blockbuster film instead. The boss battles are some of the best I've experienced, the graphics are some of the best I've seen, the musical score will make every game I review after this one pale in comparison and the unique gameplay will be something that I miss when I finally have to put this gem down.