8.0

1. PatrickL.
    May 9, 2003
    I love this game, i just wish that this was a real card game. like you could stand in a simulater and trow cards like that and stuff.
  2. KevinL.
    Aug 15, 2002
    This game ROCKS! i think the plot is cool. I like how your actually a girl this time, as in you get to be one on rare occasions on games. the monster battling is awesome! it gives you the sudden urge to collect every single one of them! My personal favorite is Dragonoid. Also, people thinks it's all in the grapics, I don't think so.... I mean, ooooo this game is a rip off This game ROCKS! i think the plot is cool. I like how your actually a girl this time, as in you get to be one on rare occasions on games. the monster battling is awesome! it gives you the sudden urge to collect every single one of them! My personal favorite is Dragonoid. Also, people thinks it's all in the grapics, I don't think so.... I mean, ooooo this game is a rip off because it's a teeny bit blocky! You know what i mean? Expand
  3. LegendaryDogz3x
    Jul 19, 2002
    This game is one of the most addictive games on the GameCube system. Sure it lacks alittle plot and Katia runs abit on the slow side but overall, loved this game. I especially liked the way they integrated the music in the second to last stage. Get this game! Believe me!!
  4. MikEPaynE
    May 31, 2002
    Lost Kingdoms? Its a limo riding airplane flying one tough son of a gun. And u know why??? cause WE GOT 2 WORDS FOR YOU!!!!....BUY IT!

1. The simplistic controls greatly add to gameplay, as it is easy to pick up and start playing right away.
  2. I have a feeling that hardcore role-players will completely devour and praise Lost Kingdoms for its ingenious strategies and addictive design. [July 2002, p.84]
  3. One of the most interesting and odd games that I have played in recent years.