9.2

1. Dec 11, 2012
    This game is almost 7 years old, but still might be my favorite game of all time that I still play today. It has solid gameplay and intense action as well as little features that make you keep playing like the tournament mode or the create a player mode. The player/fan is even used in the campaign (superstar mode) which i think is really amazing. This game was awesome when it came out andThis game is almost 7 years old, but still might be my favorite game of all time that I still play today. It has solid gameplay and intense action as well as little features that make you keep playing like the tournament mode or the create a player mode. The player/fan is even used in the campaign (superstar mode) which i think is really amazing. This game was awesome when it came out and it is still awesome today. Expand

1. One of the true joys of Madden is settling in for a run of minigames. But there's one factor that's a touch obnoxious: you can't choose what players you compete with.
  2. To say that the Lead Blocking Control completely revolutionizes Madden is the understatement of the year.
  3. Just like you can count on the Colts choking in the playoffs, you can rely on EA's venerable football franchise to deliver the goods on an annual basis. [Oct. 2006, p.87]