7.7

1. Aug 26, 2012
    Best game ever m,ade 10//10
  2. Aug 23, 2011
    well awesome game and a family friendly one too. my mom dad and little cousins love it. and i cant believe that i saw my two parents playing it on their own accord they have had this game for 7 years and have never stopped playing it about twice a week. i join in about once a week because im a "party" pooper
  3. Nov 7, 2013
    I love this Mario Party game so much. I played it a lot with my youngest brother, and there are lots of minigames to play! With 6 boards, 11 characters, and amazing gameplay, this might as well be the Gamecube's best Mario Party game.
  4. May 30, 2014
    Mario Party 6 is my favorite Mario Party I have played for 2 reasons. 1. It had the day and night mechanic which really changes up the style of the game depending on which board your playing on. 2. It has everything that made Mario Party 4 good and then some. Overall if anyone has a Game Cube or a Wii please stop what your doing and get this game.
  5. Feb 28, 2015
    This is another great Mario Party game. The graphics are good for GameCube. The minigames are fun. The character selection I like. The boards are awesome! This was my favourite Mario Party at the time it came out and you should go and pick up this game.

1. Just as polished as the rest of the series, striking just the right balance between familiar and fresh material. [Feb 2005, p.99]
  2. Feeling somewhat bland against some of its predecessors, Mario Party 6's games come off as lacking in skill, not to mention creativity; the coating may look different, but the core concepts are incredibly repetitive. [Feb 2005, p.106]
  3. Offers too much tedium and not nearly enough fun, mic or no mic.