7.7

1. Aug 26, 2012
    Best game ever m,ade 10//10
  2. EduardoR.
    Oct 21, 2005
    Faster and a bit more complex than its predecessor, MP6 mantains the unpredictability and the easy and fun mini-games. Pick up some pals and ENJOY!
  3. KatF.
    Jan 28, 2005
    My whole family loves it. It is the best one yet. Love the mini game. We didn't care for 5 much. We have them all but 6 if far the best on yet.
  4. RaimonEscrigPeral
    Dec 30, 2004
    If you don't like a minigame, you have lots of minigames more to play with ;-)
  5. CravenM.
    Jan 5, 2005
    The night and day feature, plus the star bank, and the different board features rock. The orbs are put to better use in this verison than 5. My greatest rave though is the quicker loading time and time between screens. It's more real time and wow do the graphics jump off the screen!
  6. IgorF.MoredaA.
    Dec 17, 2004
    The best of the best! A videogame must be funny, and it is really funny with friends. 6 adds more minigames, microphone option, day-night changing,... If you have a GC and some friends to play with, just buy it!!
  7. CarlyW.
    Jan 29, 2005
    I love the game I got it for Christmas it is so cool I love it so much!!!
  8. Aug 23, 2011
    well awesome game and a family friendly one too. my mom dad and little cousins love it. and i cant believe that i saw my two parents playing it on their own accord they have had this game for 7 years and have never stopped playing it about twice a week. i join in about once a week because im a "party" pooper
  9. Oct 18, 2011
    A fun game that once you start you can't stop. great game its good for parys (obvioulsy) or just play on yourself against bots! whatever you do just get it, its family fun!
  10. Nov 7, 2013
    I love this Mario Party game so much. I played it a lot with my youngest brother, and there are lots of minigames to play! With 6 boards, 11 characters, and amazing gameplay, this might as well be the Gamecube's best Mario Party game.
  11. May 30, 2014
    Mario Party 6 is my favorite Mario Party I have played for 2 reasons. 1. It had the day and night mechanic which really changes up the style of the game depending on which board your playing on. 2. It has everything that made Mario Party 4 good and then some. Overall if anyone has a Game Cube or a Wii please stop what your doing and get this game.
  12. Feb 28, 2015
    This is another great Mario Party game. The graphics are good for GameCube. The minigames are fun. The character selection I like. The boards are awesome! This was my favourite Mario Party at the time it came out and you should go and pick up this game.

1. Just as polished as the rest of the series, striking just the right balance between familiar and fresh material. [Feb 2005, p.99]
  2. Feeling somewhat bland against some of its predecessors, Mario Party 6's games come off as lacking in skill, not to mention creativity; the coating may look different, but the core concepts are incredibly repetitive. [Feb 2005, p.106]
  3. Offers too much tedium and not nearly enough fun, mic or no mic.