7.6

1. Aug 23, 2011
    well awesome game and a family friendly one too. my mom dad and little cousins love it. and i cant believe that i saw my two parents playing it on their own accord they have had this game for 7 years and have never stopped playing it about twice a week. i join in about once a week because im a "party" pooper
  2. Aug 26, 2012
    Best game ever m,ade 10//10
  3. Nov 7, 2013
    I love this Mario Party game so much. I played it a lot with my youngest brother, and there are lots of minigames to play! With 6 boards, 11 characters, and amazing gameplay, this might as well be the Gamecube's best Mario Party game.
  4. Oct 18, 2011
    A fun game that once you start you can't stop. great game its good for parys (obvioulsy) or just play on yourself against bots! whatever you do just get it, its family fun!
  5. Nov 16, 2011
    I have to admit this is a really good game when it comes to a family game night, but anything else is just a little boring. The star bank, the day and night system is absolutely creative if you think about it, but the boards could have been a bit bigger.

1. Just as polished as the rest of the series, striking just the right balance between familiar and fresh material. [Feb 2005, p.99]
  2. Feeling somewhat bland against some of its predecessors, Mario Party 6's games come off as lacking in skill, not to mention creativity; the coating may look different, but the core concepts are incredibly repetitive. [Feb 2005, p.106]
  3. Offers too much tedium and not nearly enough fun, mic or no mic.