Mario Superstar Baseball GameCube

8.6

1. Nov 7, 2011
    Mario makes any sport better, even baseball. It has enough challenge for experienced gamers, yet can be easy for beginners. The story mode is alright but it could have been better.
  2. Jul 21, 2016
    I LOVE playing this game and it is very entertaining! The game's gameplay is amazing and the graphics are smooth. But mario sport games can get repetitive and annoying and so does this one but it is still good.
  3. Jan 19, 2013
    Offering pure fun for Mario and baseball fans alike, Mario Superstar Baseball gives players a twist on America's greatest pastime that keeps them coming back.
  4. Jun 10, 2015
    THIS is a good game! I know it sounds ridicious, but this is one of the best looking games on the gamecube. Everything is really nice. I wish there were a few more options as far as pitching (change up and fastball? really?) but this is so damn fun. That said, I've mainly heard bad things about the wii one. Be cautious about its would-be sequel.
  5. Jun 7, 2016
    Memories are flooding back. I LOVE THIS GAME!!!! There was plenty of variation to it, and every game was different. The roster of characters, the stadiums, and everything else was amazing.
  6. MattP
    Aug 26, 2005
    Very good game in my opinion. Fielding and baserunning are terrible though. Doesn't much depth but if you don't care about that stuff, buy it.
  7. JasonR.
    Sep 22, 2005
    It is a fun game but needs 4 player exhibition matches.
  8. Kenny
    Jan 3, 2006
    Wow, when i picked this up i thought it would be good but i didnt know it was gonna be THAT good. If you're looking for a hardcore nintendo type baseball game then you need to go someplace else, but if you're looking for just plain ol fun..this is the game to have. Lot ofs mini games keeps me coming back after completing the Challenge mode. Just another great addition to the Wow, when i picked this up i thought it would be good but i didnt know it was gonna be THAT good. If you're looking for a hardcore nintendo type baseball game then you need to go someplace else, but if you're looking for just plain ol fun..this is the game to have. Lot ofs mini games keeps me coming back after completing the Challenge mode. Just another great addition to the Nintendo line-up. Expand
  9. SarinaV.
    Sep 30, 2006
    I think this game is just excellent! I love it and I can't stop playing it! I will not stop! Good job, Mario designer, guys by designing this awsome new baseball game!
  10. BenF.
    Sep 1, 2005
    It's a real challenge but a lot of fun
  11. BaustinB.
    Jan 18, 2006
    This game is great for anybody who likes sports games or mario games.
  12. DavidO.
    Sep 29, 2006
    Fun game so far. Lots of minigames and the characters' strengths makes it even more interesting.
  13. HenryR.
    Dec 27, 2005
    Really good batting and pitching. Baserunning and Fielding was a little difficult at first, but I'm a pretty good gamer so it might not be so easy for you.

#10 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2005
#11 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2005

1. Sick of the MLB? Let the legendary plumber take your troubles away with this challenging baseball title, complete with the good-old Nintendo charm.
  2. The game contains all the elements to expect from a Ninty sport title; colourful graphics, classic Nintendo tunes and characters, addictive gameplay and simple fun.
    The controls and performance are too unreliable for non-baseball fans to make this a hit a la Mario Kart, and true fans just won't be satisfied by the troublesome fielding.