tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Jun 11, 2011
    I thought I would like this game do to how much I liked Tony Hawk's: Pro Skater 4 for GameCube, but this game doesn't even come close to being as much fun as that game, granted it does have a cool park creator mode, the sound track is good, and it is fun to go in free run mode with a friend, but the Road Trip mode is lame and frustrating, the graphics are bad, it's not really a bad game but honestly with so many other games in this genre that are so much better like Tony Hawk's: Pro Skater 4 this title just feels so mediocre in comparison, so in the end it's ok, but there are so many games that are a better use of your hard earned money. Expand

1. Although the controls are responsive, they’re far from easy to learn (even harder to master but less so if you've spent time with the other versions), especially if you’re just getting into the pool of extreme sports.
  2. Although the controls are responsive, they’re far from easy to learn (even harder to master but less so if you've spent time with the other versions), especially if you’re just getting into the pool of extreme sports.
    I still think, however, that this would have been more fun, and no less replayable, if Rainbow had dialed down the difficulty a little bit.