7.6

1. ChrisG.
    Feb 4, 2005
    This is literally the worst game I've ever played. A wreck of a title. The vertical interface is an abomination. Songs are full versions up to 12 minutes in length and impossible to keep you interested with stale steps. The in-game user interface is backwards and lost amongst the horrid background animation which is a mess of color that inspires nausea to those who watch it. The only This is literally the worst game I've ever played. A wreck of a title. The vertical interface is an abomination. Songs are full versions up to 12 minutes in length and impossible to keep you interested with stale steps. The in-game user interface is backwards and lost amongst the horrid background animation which is a mess of color that inspires nausea to those who watch it. The only saving grace is that I didn't have to pay extra for the pad and I'll get some use out of it with DDR w/Mario. Avoid MC Groovz Dance Craze at all costs. Expand
    Feb 3, 2005
    This is incredibly easy. The songs are boring and way too long. I can't play standard in DDR, but "expert" in this game is a piece of cake. The dance pad is too bulky due to the material.

1. The only thing you really need to know about McGroovz is as follows: this game is the first dancing game on the Nintendo GameCube, featuring pop songs that should be familiar to many and a dance mat that's included with the package. If you haven't been sold on the deal by reading that, not much else is going to convince you.
  2. We don't want to work. It's not fun. MC Groovz Dance Craze makes it fun just as "DDR" has. The difference here is that you don't have to work as hard with this game. You can move at your own pace and work your way up to "DDR's" level.
  3. More fun to listen to than to play.