MC Groovz Dance Craze GameCube

6.8

1. Jul 29, 2016
    This game has a 7.6 user score for right now and those 6 people who gave it a good rating doesn't know what a good game is and a bad game is cause this game lacks a lot and is very bland.
  2. AllenD.
    Dec 19, 2005
    This game kicks ..., DDR isnt coming to gamecube for awhile, so this is a great passover...and I highly doubt you can beat every song on the hardest difficulty, sometimes it gets pretty hectic, great party game if you purchase a MadCatz Pro Pad.
  3. JoeK.
    Apr 14, 2005
    This game is awesome! yeah songs are long but WTF! its awesome if you only have a GC a must buy! but if you got a DDR its stil very close rating for me!!!
  4. ChrisG.
    Feb 4, 2005
    This is literally the worst game I've ever played. A wreck of a title. The vertical interface is an abomination. Songs are full versions up to 12 minutes in length and impossible to keep you interested with stale steps. The in-game user interface is backwards and lost amongst the horrid background animation which is a mess of color that inspires nausea to those who watch it. The only This is literally the worst game I've ever played. A wreck of a title. The vertical interface is an abomination. Songs are full versions up to 12 minutes in length and impossible to keep you interested with stale steps. The in-game user interface is backwards and lost amongst the horrid background animation which is a mess of color that inspires nausea to those who watch it. The only saving grace is that I didn't have to pay extra for the pad and I'll get some use out of it with DDR w/Mario. Avoid MC Groovz Dance Craze at all costs. Expand
    Feb 3, 2005
    This is incredibly easy. The songs are boring and way too long. I can't play standard in DDR, but "expert" in this game is a piece of cake. The dance pad is too bulky due to the material.
  6. HollisH.
    Jan 19, 2005
    Wow! What great fun! I danced on the pad and had a blast! My son, Hector, danced too and did pretty well. We both love this game. Great family fun!
  7. TaraC.
    Dec 28, 2004
    This game is awesome...great workout! It's really fun! The dance pad is alot better than the DDR one. A MUST HAVE!!!
  8. ParkerH.
    Dec 24, 2004
    This game is the best. if no one votes then they will get rid of it so start buying it. I swear you will love it.

#23 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2004

1. The only thing you really need to know about McGroovz is as follows: this game is the first dancing game on the Nintendo GameCube, featuring pop songs that should be familiar to many and a dance mat that's included with the package. If you haven't been sold on the deal by reading that, not much else is going to convince you.
  2. We don't want to work. It's not fun. MC Groovz Dance Craze makes it fun just as "DDR" has. The difference here is that you don't have to work as hard with this game. You can move at your own pace and work your way up to "DDR's" level.
  3. More fun to listen to than to play.