7.9

1. DavidS.
    Dec 29, 2002
    Coments? me? no no no... it is THE perfect game!!! man its good!
  2. JoeC.
    Aug 5, 2003
    This was worth all of my wellfare check.
  3. TomR.
    Dec 13, 2002
    I can't say enough good things about this game. But it's feeling like I'm part of it that I like best. I really needed a drink by the time I got to The Golden Lion. What a relief that was.
  4. AdamdiP.
    Dec 25, 2003
    I love this game.
  5. BrettW.
    Dec 7, 2003
    The thing I like about this game that was better than Agent Under Fire or Halo was the historic touch. I love a game where you can redo things that really happened in the past, such as the Normandy Invasion. Also, i love the huge weapon selection, there is nearly two guns for every type (american and german). My fave is the gwehr sniper rifle, i luv picking off my friends in the multiplayer.
  6. MarkC.
    Feb 24, 2003
    Graphics and soundwise, it is simply the best game on the market for the gamecube. Realitywise, I think i believe more in an X-Wing more then I believe a single American soilder can take on the entire German army by himself!
  7. BurtC.
    Dec 28, 2002
    Have you ever watched Saving Private Ryne or a ww2 movie and thought it would be great to play a game like this. Well now you can with this game. Its got everthing from secret under cover missions from Dday. And the quallity of the music is as good or better than Star Wars.

1. The most important thing about this game is that it's realistic, which means that the immersion value is definitely higher than in a fantasy game like "TimeSplitters 2."
  2. You've got agood story, great graphics, solid gameplay, an interesting assortment of weapons, and cinema-quality music... what's not to like? [Dec 2002, p.126]
  3. While not quite as polished as the mighty "TimeSplitters 2" from EIDOS, Frontline offers a great deal of FPS entertainment with an atmosphere that simply can't be beaten.