7.9

1. May 21, 2013
    The graphics, controls, and music for Medal of Honor: Frontline are pretty good and I also like the list of weapons that is in the game. I do like that the campaign starts with the D-Day Invasion.
  2. DavidS.
    Dec 29, 2002
    Coments? me? no no no... it is THE perfect game!!! man its good!
  3. MilesF.
    Dec 5, 2002
    Sometimes you get caught up on objects when you go down the ladder you get stuck on it amd you have to press Y to get off.
  4. JoeC.
    Aug 5, 2003
    This was worth all of my wellfare check.
  5. EricS.
    Jan 12, 2004
    Great FPS! Combining Impressive graphics, great music, enjoyable gameplay, frying Nazis has never been more satisfying.
  6. Bboy
    Jul 6, 2005
    Good fun action but very unrealistic. it's basically just 1 american soldier that defeats the whole german army. what the?
  7. TomR.
    Dec 13, 2002
    I can't say enough good things about this game. But it's feeling like I'm part of it that I like best. I really needed a drink by the time I got to The Golden Lion. What a relief that was.
  8. AdamdiP.
    Dec 25, 2003
    I love this game.
  9. ZackO.
    Oct 24, 2003
    The game starts out great with d day and everything, but then it turns into BS when you take on the whole freakin german army by yourself, which is very unrealistic and never really happened in reality. the missions with other US or british soldiers in them make the game feel more real. i dont understand why the creators decided to take that element out of the game. the multiplayer isThe game starts out great with d day and everything, but then it turns into BS when you take on the whole freakin german army by yourself, which is very unrealistic and never really happened in reality. the missions with other US or british soldiers in them make the game feel more real. i dont understand why the creators decided to take that element out of the game. the multiplayer is below average, this kind of crappy multiplayer death match died out with Nintendo 64. and another thing, some of the missions just seem to repeat over and over again. capture this, infiltrate that- and it becomes quite boring. anyway, good game, but a little unrealistic and repetative. 5 points for graphics, musical score, d day, and a few other strong points. Expand
  10. BrettW.
    Dec 7, 2003
    The thing I like about this game that was better than Agent Under Fire or Halo was the historic touch. I love a game where you can redo things that really happened in the past, such as the Normandy Invasion. Also, i love the huge weapon selection, there is nearly two guns for every type (american and german). My fave is the gwehr sniper rifle, i luv picking off my friends in the multiplayer.
  11. MarkC.
    Feb 24, 2003
    Graphics and soundwise, it is simply the best game on the market for the gamecube. Realitywise, I think i believe more in an X-Wing more then I believe a single American soilder can take on the entire German army by himself!
  12. BurtC.
    Dec 28, 2002
    Have you ever watched Saving Private Ryne or a ww2 movie and thought it would be great to play a game like this. Well now you can with this game. Its got everthing from secret under cover missions from Dday. And the quallity of the music is as good or better than Star Wars.

1. The most important thing about this game is that it's realistic, which means that the immersion value is definitely higher than in a fantasy game like "TimeSplitters 2."
  2. You've got agood story, great graphics, solid gameplay, an interesting assortment of weapons, and cinema-quality music... what's not to like? [Dec 2002, p.126]
  3. While not quite as polished as the mighty "TimeSplitters 2" from EIDOS, Frontline offers a great deal of FPS entertainment with an atmosphere that simply can't be beaten.