Mega Man X: Command Mission GameCube

7.2

1. Feb 13, 2013
    I really enjoyed this game. great music, stellar graphics, good gameplay, and an rpg system that works jsut perfectly! I really found the story in this game to be one of the big highlights, as there are alot of plot twists, good story advancements, character backstories etc. Though the games story is rather short, you will spend alot of time leveling up, collecting items and weapons,I really enjoyed this game. great music, stellar graphics, good gameplay, and an rpg system that works jsut perfectly! I really found the story in this game to be one of the big highlights, as there are alot of plot twists, good story advancements, character backstories etc. Though the games story is rather short, you will spend alot of time leveling up, collecting items and weapons, buying new weapons, and also using a cool new system, where when you defeat enemies, you can unlock them to be used as drones, and send them off to each of the 10 zones, leveling them up to collect item and weapons, scout out new info, etc. this is a really great concept and adds some depth to the game. There are lots of characters, all witgh detailed and interesting backstories, and the main villian (and villains) and the way the scenes play out in the game are done extremely well. The music is fantastic in this game as well. its at times exhilirating, at times sad, at times pumping, every track fits the situation accordingly. there are 10 chapters in this game (basically how the levels and story arcs are split up) and on each new story chapter, you travel to another location, and after beating said chapter, you unlock the location to afterwards freely explore and send drones to. the game can be quite difficult, and boss battles can go on for what seems like hours (especially bosses like botos who heal themselves) but the game is very rewarding for your hard work, and leving up unlocks new special techniques your character can use.All together, this game is a great first attempt at making an rpg for megaman (not including the battle network series) great music, graphics, characters, gameplay, and story, makes this a very addicting and exciting rpg, that, while short, i highly reccomend to any and all megaman fans, and even rpg fans in general! Expand
  2. Jul 21, 2016
    *looks at when this was released* This game came out on my birthday? Well I was born then but I got gifts and I didn't get this game on that special day? This as a present would be a dream come true! Cause I got it and played it in 2013 and I loved it and playing it since.

#60 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2004

1. Weekly Famitsu
    8 / 8 / 8 / 8 - 32 gold [Vol 816; 6 Aug 2004]
  2. While it may not stand up to the 'Final Fantasies' of the genre it's still worth considering - especially if you're after a quick RPG fix before the next big release.
    The game seems unpleasantly short, however ' in less than sixteen hours of play I had cleared six of the game's ten story chapters.