9.0

Metroid Prime (Trilogy)
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Resident Evil 4
    Tetris DS
    Words with Friends (Scrabble)
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Mike Tysonâ
  2. May 26, 2011
    I liked this game better than its predecessor because it's easier. Not only that, but this FPS looks great. The dark, brooding atmospheres, accompanied with eerie music make for a chilling experience, especially when you turn around to see an alien making a beeline towards you.
  3. Oct 27, 2011
    the best gameplay ive ever experienced,full of puzzles action and platforms, technically flawless MASTERPIECE
  4. May 16, 2013
    The graphics and controls for Metroid Prime 2: Echoes are very good and the boss battles are challenging and great. But I didn't care for the mutli-player mode because the modes that's offered in it is very limit.
  5. Aug 29, 2013
    Metroid prime 2 echoes is my absolute favorite in the series. I did play this on metroid prime trilogy so I won't talk about the controls. The story is amazing even if it is simple and straight forward the graphics are great but again I am playing on the Wii. I know that one of the biggest complaints id the fact that your beams use ammo I think that's one of the best parts of this game inMetroid prime 2 echoes is my absolute favorite in the series. I did play this on metroid prime trilogy so I won't talk about the controls. The story is amazing even if it is simple and straight forward the graphics are great but again I am playing on the Wii. I know that one of the biggest complaints id the fact that your beams use ammo I think that's one of the best parts of this game in metroid prime 1 when you get a new beam it is stronger and you never have to use the weaker power beam but in echoes it causes you to be smart when should you use certain beams it make the game much more challenging. If you are on the fence about buying it I would say get it it is well worth your money Expand
  6. Jun 16, 2014
    While not quite as good as the original, Metroid Prime 2 Echoes still contains the excellent immersion, atmosphere and level design. It is also darker and more challenging than Prime. If you didn't like Prime you won't like this, but if you did you'll love this also.
  7. Jul 19, 2014
    Even though this game is harder than the original, I still finished with a higher percentage than the first. That says something about how enjoyable this game is.

Amazing graphics, which are enhanced a bit on the trilogy-version on Wii, along with those great motion-controls, making the game intuitive and amazing to control. This is such a master-crafted game, so much thought is put

This is such a master-crafted game, so much thought is put into it, a true masterpiece indeed.

If you haven't experienced the Metroid Prime trilogy, you've missed out on the top 10 greatest games ever made.
  8. May 27, 2014
    Graphics: 9.8 Sound: 10 Gameplay: 10 Fun/Story: 10

A beautiful, natural and darker sequel of Metroid Prime. Perhaps not having the same surprise factor, but a really great game.
  9. Sep 30, 2014
    This right here folks is not only the BEST Metroid game, but one of the best games of all time. Metroid Prime 2 is everything I want in a video game. It has AMAZING gameplay that is fun and challenging. The exploration is fantastic. This game is also home to some of the most atmospheric songs in all of video games. Areas such as Torvus Bog and Sanctuary Fortress are very interesting toThis right here folks is not only the BEST Metroid game, but one of the best games of all time. Metroid Prime 2 is everything I want in a video game. It has AMAZING gameplay that is fun and challenging. The exploration is fantastic. This game is also home to some of the most atmospheric songs in all of video games. Areas such as Torvus Bog and Sanctuary Fortress are very interesting to explore and have great atmosphere. The sense of isolation, while not as good as Prime 1, is still very good. If you haven't played this masterpiece, I feel bad for you! Expand
  10. Nov 5, 2011
    While not as good as Metroid Prime, the improved graphics, the addition of new suits and powerups, as well as the light and dark world, makes this a very compelling experience that everyone should play. Lore is as good as always, bosses are very fun to kill, and the general feel of the game is very polished. And also, hard difficulty really means hard. Really. Also features multiplayer,While not as good as Metroid Prime, the improved graphics, the addition of new suits and powerups, as well as the light and dark world, makes this a very compelling experience that everyone should play. Lore is as good as always, bosses are very fun to kill, and the general feel of the game is very polished. And also, hard difficulty really means hard. Really. Also features multiplayer, but it's not very good to be honest. That would be the con of the game. 9/10. Expand
  11. Sep 10, 2011
    To me this is a far more superior game than the first game, it is more fun, has better looking graphics, great boss battles, and fantastic gameplay and music.
  12. Mar 21, 2012
    outstanding game......my friend insults nintendo a lot for no reason..............trully though i ony played an hour of this and i love this game............the controls might be alittle confusing at first which can tick people off with no patience........nintendo desercves praise and loades of credit...and if your like my friend who likes to insult nintendo because you have horrible videooutstanding game......my friend insults nintendo a lot for no reason..............trully though i ony played an hour of this and i love this game............the controls might be alittle confusing at first which can tick people off with no patience........nintendo desercves praise and loades of credit...and if your like my friend who likes to insult nintendo because you have horrible video game ystems like hime then dont say anything......i mean who seriously insults the wii or nintendo when you have only a ps2 to back you up...........ps2 has poor graphics which my friend likes to insult nintendo about if he cant think of anything..........all i can say is leave nintendo alone they did their job and they rock!!!!!!! Expand
  13. Nov 24, 2013
    A solid and safe sequel to one of the best games ever made. It's not AS good though. It has a few pacing problems as you will be backtracking a lot, through light and dark. The dark world has the same layout as the light world so you'll be going through the same areas a lot. Being the hardest out of the series didn't make it more enjoyable. But if you persevere you will find that Prime 2A solid and safe sequel to one of the best games ever made. It's not AS good though. It has a few pacing problems as you will be backtracking a lot, through light and dark. The dark world has the same layout as the light world so you'll be going through the same areas a lot. Being the hardest out of the series didn't make it more enjoyable. But if you persevere you will find that Prime 2 does do a lot of things right like Prime 1. 9/10 Expand
  14. Jun 2, 2013
    It's probably the best game that was released that year (2004) and is a solid entry in a terrific series that has always offered deep and immersive gameplay. You could say that the first Metroid Prime is superior at a casual glance, but for some reason this one feels more satisfying on multiple playthroughs. Loses one point for the key quest towards the end, which is a bit tedious.
  15. Feb 2, 2014
    Very good sequel that builds on a lot of tried and true.
    That is not it so fascinating as its predecessor is logical.
    Despite it offers tons of gaming fun.

To match such thrill-a-minute environments, the level design, puzzles, and boss fights are all insanely original.
  2. Other than a few superficial tweaks and some vanilla, offline multiplayer, the rest is exactly like the first Prime.
    Whilst none of the levels quite match up to the stunning quality that was Phendrana Drifts, it is, as a sum of its parts, wonderfully evocative as a playing experience and induces the same level, if not more, of internal satisfaction that Prime achieved.