Mystic Heroes GameCube

Mar 4, 2003
    This game is DOPE.
  2. Tom
    Jul 9, 2005
    This is games great. i loved it. it's graphics arent that great but it blows if your looking for a game with a lot of action u have to try mystic heroes.
  3. K.S.
    Jan 5, 2003
    Nonstop fun and very addicting for me and my brother. Choosing a character and rune power are hard to choose.
  4. StephanieB.
    Feb 12, 2003
    THIS GAME ROCKS!! I LOVE IT!! I rented it sooo many times and I beaten it 3 times!!!! I love it so much I want to buy it but , I have no money.. :'( But I love it still!!!! :)
  5. CaptainDax
    Mar 4, 2003
    This game is SWEET my favorite character is Captain Dax. There is different types of lemetations:fire, ice, wind, and lightning.The co-op mode is AWSOME theres no stupid going around finding key thing my brother and i beat the game 7 times and we got many many runes there are 70 to collect the game is AWESOME.
  6. IsaacM.
    Nov 3, 2002
    It's levels are FULL of enemies. There isn't much of the "running around trying to find a stupid key" kind of play. Someone previously mentioned 4-player co-op was unbeatable. -It's not. I've BARELY beat it several times, (with friends of course). This game has alot of bosses, and different foes to fight. You can't just rely on the A-Button to take you through the It's levels are FULL of enemies. There isn't much of the "running around trying to find a stupid key" kind of play. Someone previously mentioned 4-player co-op was unbeatable. -It's not. I've BARELY beat it several times, (with friends of course). This game has alot of bosses, and different foes to fight. You can't just rely on the A-Button to take you through the game. Some say the game gets old... which is true after awhile, but then try using one of the 4 different characters! It gets challenging again... Each character has different strategy's you need to use. It's not the best game of the year, but I think it's great. I would suggest renting it before you buy it though, it might not be for you. Expand
  7. ThunderStar
    Dec 2, 2002
    This game is very good. Think its a must have game for action type people. My favorite charater is Tai. For begginers choose shiga. thanks.
    Dec 29, 2002
    Weird game.
  9. MickeyL.
    Dec 3, 2002
    This game is awsome you get to fight big masses of armies use magic and play with your friends. if your not an action guy than rent it before you buy it and don't get it at Horton Plaza Electronic Boutique. trust me I know.
  10. PhillipS.
    Dec 4, 2002
    Its great i would recommend this to all my friends. this is like a strategy + military +fighting game and i think the best character (male) is shiga and the best character (female) is naja but on the whole its the best game though it takes some time to get good and a lot of commitment to get all the runes its still a great game.
  11. JoshuaA.
    Nov 20, 2002
    This game is extremely sweet! Smooth gameplay as well as smooth quality graphics and effects. Not just a typical 'kill all' game, though it is teh basic idea, it makes you think more strategically and some of the secrets are supurbly awesome! (the S2 rune makes youincredibly fast and formidable).
  12. YornS.
    Dec 31, 2002
    Yeah its definitely a great game! beautiful magic effects and sword slashing action! after a while it might get a little bit boring but once you found a new rune or magic skill your back in the game! and the review of that there are just 4 chars is just bull because when you complete survival and story mode you can get up to 8 characters!!(well i heard)wich lengthens the gameplayYeah its definitely a great game! beautiful magic effects and sword slashing action! after a while it might get a little bit boring but once you found a new rune or magic skill your back in the game! and the review of that there are just 4 chars is just bull because when you complete survival and story mode you can get up to 8 characters!!(well i heard)wich lengthens the gameplay enormous!! and dont forget the multiplayer wich is really cool! its just all great! Expand
  13. MattG.
    Dec 3, 2002
    One of the best games i have played on the gamecube. non stop action from the start and great graphics with good movie story line. no stupid miny games and searching for keys. this game is hard on the easy settings and must have for 4 player mode.
  14. NickE.
    Sep 22, 2002
    It looks awesome and the 4 player co-op is unbeatable.
  15. CygerBolt
    Dec 11, 2002
    This game was just like Dynasty Warriors, but ten times better!! (note, same people made it).
  16. LegionStrife
    Dec 31, 2002
    This Game Is SWEET! Any Game That Rewards Extream Brutality Is A Winner In My Books. Anyway, If They Say It's T Simple, TRY HARD! It's Like 3 Hits And Your Dead.

1. The frantic fighting and creative spell-casting are highly addictive, and the difficulty is where I'd want it to be. [Oct 2002, p.86]
  2. An action game with appealing and simple gameplay but with flat characters and no connective tissue.
  3. Nonstop action through and through. [Sept 2002, p.164]