8.4

1. MartinT.
    Apr 21, 2005
    Nba street is a very cool and fantesyfull game. I bought it The first day it came out. I think that nba street v3 is more real than the 2 and 1. Street v3 is the closest you come near street basketball today! Maybee Gambreakers is a little to much og flying players but else al the other stuff exsist in the real world.
  2. Supersean
    Apr 20, 2005
    Its so boring... 3 on 3 sucks, the only good things, is being able to play mario, peach, and luigi, and the dunk contest. Which after one day gets boring. Making your own character sucks! You have to where a jersey, you can't color anything, I heardly consider it customizing! The music has like 5 songs, and they are so dang annoying. The graphics are good, but the I almost lost my Its so boring... 3 on 3 sucks, the only good things, is being able to play mario, peach, and luigi, and the dunk contest. Which after one day gets boring. Making your own character sucks! You have to where a jersey, you can't color anything, I heardly consider it customizing! The music has like 5 songs, and they are so dang annoying. The graphics are good, but the I almost lost my mind playing this game. Collapse
  3. SimbaK.
    Apr 14, 2005
    this game is totally a good game out of all games i have played...bongggging!
  4. MikeyF.
    Mar 3, 2005
    It's raw as *ell.
  7. JasonL.
    Feb 19, 2005
    The best basketball game (arcade or not) ever in my life. It is soo cool!!!! EA big really outdid themselves!
  8. JeffD.
    Feb 17, 2005
    This game is the best hands down. its plain out sick. anyone who dislikes this game is ab all out lame!!!!
  9. DennisB.
    Feb 16, 2005
    Dunk Contest is crazy.

1. The additions that have been made to streamline the control and beef up the single player experience are simply the best improvements that could have been made without totally reinventing the series (which, frankly, no one does for sequels anymore). The game can be repetitive, but the feeling may be inevitable for hardened veterans of the streetball circuit.
  2. A truly remarkable game - not just the best basketball game ever, but also one of the best games around at the moment full stop.
  3. The pinnacle of virtual basketball.