Need for Speed Carbon GameCube

7.8

1. Aug 14, 2016
    This is one of my favorite games in the massive Need for Speed franchise. You can customize your car, drive around the open world, and do lots of events like drift, canyon duel, sprint, and circuit race. I love the companion feature. With the press of a button, your companion driver will do their thing, for example, smash into one of your rivals or find a shortcut. The GameCube version ofThis is one of my favorite games in the massive Need for Speed franchise. You can customize your car, drive around the open world, and do lots of events like drift, canyon duel, sprint, and circuit race. I love the companion feature. With the press of a button, your companion driver will do their thing, for example, smash into one of your rivals or find a shortcut. The GameCube version of the game suffers from a low framerate and blurry graphics in comparison to the PS2 version. Other than that, Carbon is a fantastic game. Expand
  2. Jul 5, 2016
    I Love This Game!!!

It Marks An Vary Iconic Moment That EA Will Never Achieve Again...
    4 Back To Back Games That Are All Amazing!

Although I Have 1 Major Problem Regarding This Version Of This Particular Version
    (For The Nintendo GameCube) Why The **** Does It Take 38 Blocks Of Memory!
  3. Jun 19, 2013
    For some reason I loved destroying cop cars during high speed chases. My brother (the actual police officer) did also. Oh and the free roam in general was cool. I only liked how certain cars handled, but I liked them a lot. Story didn't draw me, but that's not why I play this kind of game.
  4. May 29, 2012
    Another Need for Speed Underground wannabe. There is a good number of tracks but the city isn't that interesting to explore as before. Also, this game includes the police pursuits but is just worst than NFS Most Wanted. The game itself is very short and not as interesting as before.
  5. MichaelM.
    Dec 6, 2006
    This is one of the best need for speed games ever invented.
  6. May 29, 2012

#11 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2006

1. The Canyon Duel and the returning Drift Race, which has been absent in recent years, are both exciting and engaging additions to the already impressive list of race types carried over from "Most Wanted."
    Need For Speed Carbon isn't a revolutionary game and it's far from a stinker. Instead, it's what EA does best: It creates pretty good games with lots of features.
  3. It's one thing for the current-gen versions of this game to be not as visually compelling (such as the sense of speed not being as good), but it's unfortunate that you only race against three other cars during typical challenges.