Need for Speed Underground GameCube

Oct 13, 2004
    This game is the best.
  2. MaxA.
    May 12, 2004
    This is the best game ever.... the fastest i've ever seen.... it's so good i even recommended it to my grandma.
  3. RyanM.
    Apr 26, 2004
    First off, the graphics are unbelievable. The water effects on the ground, and the car visuals. But, this is not everything this game has to offer. This game has an engaging underground mode where different types of races are open, at different times. Underground has a great car customization where you can literally do anything with your car. I didn't give it a 10, because it gets a First off, the graphics are unbelievable. The water effects on the ground, and the car visuals. But, this is not everything this game has to offer. This game has an engaging underground mode where different types of races are open, at different times. Underground has a great car customization where you can literally do anything with your car. I didn't give it a 10, because it gets a little repetitive in underground mode with the missions and races. But overall, a great game for any platform. Collapse
  4. GeorgeC.
    Apr 21, 2004
    This game is the best. When I started playing I was good now that I have my Skyline, no one can beat me. And I,m the best @ drag.
  5. JerryL.
    Mar 24, 2004
    I enjoy the ability to manipulate the way the cars look.
  6. MichaelS.
    Feb 24, 2004
    Me and my friends never really wasted as much time on a video game as we did with Underground. i would say the game creators finally found a good plot for a racing game..and i am proud to own it. ill beat anyone in drag too.
  7. Groovyduvy
    Jan 21, 2004
    its cool it rules and it totally a jewel ist so good that i want to slapp my mama....
  8. BryanK.
    Jan 9, 2004
    This game rocks but could use more cars and a bit more variety in the trakcs but overall it is worth buying.
  9. Ecky23q
    Jan 5, 2004
    Dis game is mad cause it has lots of dun up cars and sh.t and the best graphics but they could make some mods so u can betta paint jobs.
  10. BrianR.
    Dec 22, 2003
    This game is excellent beats all the other racing games i ever played. i hope there is a second version.
  11. JoeA.
    Dec 18, 2003
    This game is great.
  12. Gralf
    Dec 11, 2003
    The game is good, but it is a little to "weak" in the car selection, seems to me they picked out all the weakest cars in the world.
  13. Josefmizzi
    Dec 10, 2003
    It lets the user do what the hell he likes.....wHAT DO YOU WANT MORE?
  14. JonnyD.
    Dec 6, 2003
    This game rocks! i got it for gamecube, and its the best racing game ive ever played. sure beats playin metroid prime over and over.
  15. Jabba
    Dec 1, 2003
    Good game with excellent gameplay.
  16. WinstonD.
    Dec 1, 2003
    This is the best racing game I've ever played. The in game graphics are superb; they're on par with the cinema graphics of today's games. For once, you can race in a car the average Joe can afford (stock only; not many can get all those mods).
  17. Jeeves
    Nov 28, 2003
    The game is cool and stunning...but EA could've done better with the graphics...Overall is great!
  18. EgorV.
    Nov 24, 2003
    Very ricey, I see enough of those civics outside. Its time for 3000GT vr4 and muscle cars.
  19. AlfT.
    Nov 23, 2003
    I give it a 10 with no doubt. Its visual efects are the best I´ve ever seen...AND 72 MILLION VARIATIONS ARE ENOUGH!!
  20. ManuelaY.
    Nov 22, 2003
    Great Game.
  21. EdwinG.
    Nov 20, 2003
    Great game could have been a little better but exceeded my expectations.
  22. ToddH.
    Nov 20, 2003
    Brilliant and if you always wanted to design a car this is a dream come true.
    Nov 19, 2003
    I have played all of yjr need for speed versions and this is the best one yet I want it so bad I been today to just about every store but they don't have it? the game was "supposed" to be in stores today? what the heck is going on I want it I want it I want it!
  24. StevenR.
    Nov 18, 2003
    I want it bad, i've seen the reviews on Game Network T.v channel and i'm buying it this weekend foe Gamecube!!!
  25. Ben
    Nov 17, 2003
    It's good.
  26. PopoZ.
    Nov 16, 2003
    Awesome.
  27. GabrielD.
    Nov 15, 2003
    Veeeeeeery cool.... the graphics are perfect and the game looks beeautiful!!!
  28. Steve
    Nov 7, 2003
    Looks phat.
  29. TomP.
    Nov 7, 2003
    Excellent, inspiring game will be a classic for years to come.

#13 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2003

1. Weekly Famitsu
    8 / 8 / 9 / 9 - 34 gold [Vol 785]
  2. Combining the reckless, breakneck speed and high-impact collisions of "Burnout" with the neon-tipped street culture of Fast and the Furious (and, more specifically, "Midnight Club II"), Underground is the new definition of white-knuckle.
  3. AceGamez
    What it lacks in innovation it makes up for with a level of fun not seen in the majority of cloned track racers of recent times - and those Nitros are just too cool.