9.0

1. Dec 15, 2014
    Since I was a lad, I longed for a distraction from my dull, boring life. I grew up in a small town, knew everybody and everybody knew me. When I was 18 I started to question what life was really about. I did research and started writing poems to see if anything sparked up a good answer. I remember it like it was yesterday, I was walking back from school and decided to cross the bridge forSince I was a lad, I longed for a distraction from my dull, boring life. I grew up in a small town, knew everybody and everybody knew me. When I was 18 I started to question what life was really about. I did research and started writing poems to see if anything sparked up a good answer. I remember it like it was yesterday, I was walking back from school and decided to cross the bridge for a longer, peaceful walk. I heard a noise become louder and louder. As I turned around, I was struck by a car and it brought me off the bridge into the river. I did not feel any pain but I could see the driver drowning as the car sunk. I wanted to help him so I ripped off the room of the car and pulled him out. I could not believe what strength I had, and how I was hurt at all. The driver and I became friends, we helped each other with problems and I always asked him this question about life.
    One day he approached me and told me he found the answer to life. As I searched for this answer for years I could not believe him when he told me. The answer first startled me because under the act of Z, we could not speak of such things as he was saying. The punishment for breaking this law was death. There were obvious ways to avoid being caught, so I brought him to a safe location and asked what the answer was. His response was Cory. Cory was the light, the everlasting and the superior mind to all. This game Cory in the House is the answer to all scientific discoveries and all religious debates about God.
    I woke up and I was in a hospital bed, the year was 2020 and I had been in coma for 20 years. I emerged stronger and faster. Everyone was curious because all men were asking the question about life, the same one I asked 20 years ago. I went to the closest apothecary and asked if they had a copy of Cory in the House, thankfully they had 1 left and I brought this to the mayor and explained my epiphany. He agreed to play this wonderful game and he was lifted to the Lord. Cory gave him the strength to rise into heaven without being dead. This game.... This game is the answer to all questions, the answer to God. This game gives you access to heaven. Cory is God.
    I am superman and I approve this message.

1. Even for kids, Over the Hedge is absurdly frustrating with its busted camera and indoctrinating logo-storm.
  2. The mixture of action, stealth, and minigames will keep your attention for the game's direction. The solid gameplay is made better because of the excellent presentation.
  3. While it lacks the portable entertainment value of the GBA version, so does it also lack the tears of frustration that can result with kids who don't deal well with unresponsive controls.