7.1

1. Sep 10, 2011
    Pacman may be under the radar as of nowadays, but the 2nd and 3rd PacMan World games are some of my favorite games from namco, with fantastic graphics, good plot, and pretty good comedy and gameplay
  2. Jan 8, 2013
    A rather enjoyable platformer. Pac-Man World 3 puts Pac-Man in a lot of interesting and fun situations and the only gripe that I have with the game is that the individual levels can drag on and are difficult to 100% because of their length. Other than that however, I think that the graphic design really helps the game with its large and lush environments.
  3. Dec 16, 2013
    This game can be defined in two words. Not fun. Simple as that. I previously played Pac-man World 2 and had a blast. I thought this one would be just as good. I thought wrong.

1. A fantastic action-platformer that, despite a few technical hitches and minor camera problems, delivers well over ten hours of 3D Pac-Man goodness.
  2. No, it's hardly the greatest platformer ever - far from it - but it certainly isn't the worst.
  3. A fantastic action-platformer that, despite a few technical hitches and minor camera problems, delivers well over 10 hours of 3D Pac-Man goodness.